Another New Member
Guest_Schpudd_*
Apr 25 2007, 03:12 PM

Hey guys,

I've been playing guitar for 2 years next month, I live in England - going to university in Portsmouth (studying my first year in BSc Computer Science). Obviously I'm here because I enjoy playing guitar too -what can I say I'm an Ibanez freak.

I had my first Ibanez given to me by my uncle a white Ibanez EX360 with an original floyd rose in all its glory. I have a Seymour Duncan Invader in the bridge, middle and neck are stock. Tuned to Drop C with 12s.

Last year I got an Ibanez IC200 (the Iceman) in a varnished dark brown where you can see each individual grain of the wood. Stock pickups but I'm considering putting a Seymour Duncan Dimebucker in the bridge position. I think it'd be worth it. Strung with 10s yet I go from Standard to BEADF*B tuning with this beast.

My newest member of the family arrived on Monday, an Ibanez VBT700 - a jet black mahogany flying V with set-in neck, through body stringing, and Dimarzio D'Activator pickups stringed perfectly with 9s D'addarios.

Well... I think that about covers it. Any other questions I'll be willing to answer tongue.gif.

I look forwards to shredding with you guys!
Chris

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Apr 25 2007, 03:14 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Schpudd @ Apr 25 2007, 10:12 AM) *
Hey guys,

I've been playing guitar for 2 years next month, I live in England - going to university in Portsmouth (studying my first year in BSc Computer Science). Obviously I'm here because I enjoy playing guitar too -what can I say I'm an Ibanez freak.

I had my first Ibanez given to me by my uncle a white Ibanez EX360 with an original floyd rose in all its glory. I have a Seymour Duncan Invader in the bridge, middle and neck are stock. Tuned to Drop C with 12s.

Last year I got an Ibanez IC200 (the Iceman) in a varnished dark brown where you can see each individual grain of the wood. Stock pickups but I'm considering putting a Seymour Duncan Dimebucker in the bridge position. I think it'd be worth it. Strung with 10s yet I go from Standard to BEADF*B tuning with this beast.

My newest member of the family arrived on Monday, an Ibanez VBT700 - a jet black mahogany flying V with set-in neck, through body stringing, and Dimarzio D'Activator pickups stringed perfectly with 9s D'addarios.

Well... I think that about covers it. Any other questions I'll be willing to answer tongue.gif.

I look forwards to shredding with you guys!
Chris

Hey, welcome! I did a BSc in Comp Sci at Manchester (not UMIST), but it was a few years ago!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 07:58 AM