Orange Rockerverb 100
Denes Nagy
Nov 26 2010, 02:40 PM
GMC:er
Hi guys!

I have this amp for 2 years ago! And I really like it!
"Are you experienced?" smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Nov 26 2010, 03:50 PM
Learning Tone Master
Great amp and with a Tubescreamer a real metal-machine!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
Fran
Nov 26 2010, 04:48 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Nice picture! I've never tried it but always hear good things about orange amps

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Frederik
Nov 26 2010, 05:09 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
I have the rocker 30 combo smile.gif and it is awesome with my LP! I really like it
but kind of boomy with my other guitars.
It has started to make some noise now, cant locate the problem but i guess its the tubes that needs change. It sounds like its breathing while having a hard time inhaling biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Mate Nagy
Nov 26 2010, 05:55 PM
this gear has a Killer sound !
I've heard it several times smile.gif wink.gif

+Quote Post
Denes Nagy
Nov 26 2010, 06:11 PM
With my Strat is killer too!:)

QUOTE (Mate Nagy @ Nov 26 2010, 04:55 PM) *
this gear has a Killer sound !
I've heard it several times smile.gif wink.gif

+Quote Post
Crazy_Diamond
Nov 27 2010, 04:25 AM
Learning Rock Star
I will love to try that amp but it is wayyy to loud ?

I've always been interested in how do you guys can play with powerfull amp like that. Don't you have to play in a huge stadium do be able to drive it ? It looks also to powerful for band practice.

I've never tried an Orange amp even tho I would love to try. These amps are not to popular where I live.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 28 2010, 05:17 PM
Instructor
That is one monster machine. 100W is too loud, that's for sure, but I like big amps, they have fat sound with lots of headroom, and no one can be louder than you smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 30 2010, 01:19 AM
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Nov 28 2010, 11:17 AM) *
That is one monster machine. 100W is too loud, that's for sure, but I like big amps, they have fat sound with lots of headroom, and no one can be louder than you smile.gif

Killer rig smile.gif The Orange stuff sounds great. Killer bottom end and killer highs, great combination. As was mentioned, add a tube screamer for a bit of extra gain on solos and such and you've got a screaming ball of death.

Todd

+Quote Post
Denes Nagy
Dec 13 2010, 05:01 PM
This amp is really loud, but I love it! smile.gif I dont use it for band practice, just on gigs, we dont have own practice place! sad.gif This amp is in my room, sometimes, when I'm home alone I turn on here too! And I play "loud" blues! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Crazy_Diamond @ Nov 27 2010, 03:25 AM) *
I will love to try that amp but it is wayyy to loud ?

I've always been interested in how do you guys can play with powerfull amp like that. Don't you have to play in a huge stadium do be able to drive it ? It looks also to powerful for band practice.

I've never tried an Orange amp even tho I would love to try. These amps are not to popular where I live.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 02:51 AM