Ai Covers Made By Me
Victor Simion
Apr 18 2024, 10:01 AM
Learning Roadie
Hi

I was having some fun by making some AI covers,
I know it's not perfect but let me know what you think.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 18 2024, 03:28 PM
GMC Founder
I think all three sounded awesome!! Very well done!

Would you like to share the process with us? I have no idea how I would go about doing something like this.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Victor Simion
Apr 18 2024, 08:33 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Apr 18 2024, 02:28 PM) *
I think all three sounded awesome!! Very well done!

Would you like to share the process with us? I have no idea how I would go about doing something like this.

Yes, so there are 2 main things to do.

1. You need an AI that is trained to sing or you can find one. For that you can use the program called RVC.
2. You need a program to isolate the vocal from the instrumental. For that you can use Ultimate Vocal Remover. You take the isolated vocal and apply the AI. After you isolate the vocal it would be even better to remove the reverb, you can do that by searching some models (de-echo de-reverb), because the AI can't sing that well if the original song has too much reverb. Also one of the one tricky part is to remove the backing vocals. AI can't sing if there are too many layers of voices, it would sound very artificial.

And I created some new.
This is one of the first ballads that got me into rock music!

This post has been edited by Victor Simion: Apr 18 2024, 09:41 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 19 2024, 09:00 PM
GMC Founder
Amazing, I assume it would be possible to give AI an original melody and have it perform background choirs over an original track? I have to try this!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Victor Simion
Apr 20 2024, 06:28 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Apr 19 2024, 08:00 PM) *
Amazing, I assume it would be possible to give AI an original melody and have it perform background choirs over an original track? I have to try this!

I am not sure if that's possible or at least possible with the software I am using.

All that is doing is taking the original vocal from a song and applying a vocal AI on it.

So I can sing something and then apply the Freddie Mercury AI and it will sound like he is singing, but if I am singing bad he will also sing bad.

It's like with guitar tones, if your playing is bad doesn't matter how good is the guitar tone you are using.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 21 2024, 08:11 AM
GMC Founder
Ok I see, maybe it could still be useful for background choirs only singing vowels (no words). Maybe you could give AI a guitar melody or midi, and have it sound like a Queen choir.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Victor Simion
Apr 21 2024, 09:53 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Apr 21 2024, 07:11 AM) *
Ok I see, maybe it could still be useful for background choirs only singing vowels (no words). Maybe you could give AI a guitar melody or midi, and have it sound like a Queen choir.

Yes, it sounds like an interesting idea it could work I am not sure.
Maybe you can send me a small part for me to experiment.

Also I have some new covers.
Let me know what you think!

This post has been edited by Victor Simion: Apr 21 2024, 12:48 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st May 2024 - 09:43 AM