2 Pages V  < 1 2  
What Guitar Do You Recommend?
Adrian Figallo
Oct 3 2011, 03:47 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Vingh @ Oct 3 2011, 07:51 AM) *
They can order anything except Gibson guitars, some monopoly thing going on there, not really sure how it works.
I like the Ibanez and it seems like really good value. I'm just worried about the sustain problem people have been reporting (which really should be a problem with floyd rose type of tremolos and not only the Ibanez) and the fact that it might be a bit of a racer/rock type of guitar.

I don't think there is too much of a sustain problem with ibanez, but i think you need to try individually a ton of guitars, even from the same series/price point, i'm sure you can find a beast.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JD_
Oct 3 2011, 04:28 PM
Learning Roadie
"This is something I learned over the years...never judge a guitar by it's stock setup."
Marco Sfogli

To me that says, you can replace the pickups to achieve a tonal 'direction' your after, and with time you can become a better player to achieve the tone from your fingers also...But as long as the neck (and guitar) feels magical in your hands....your decision is made

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by JaxN4: Oct 3 2011, 04:29 PM

--------------------
ESP E2 VIPER CAMO,
ENGL INFERNO 100w,
TWO NOTES CAPTOR X
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:34 PM