New Troubles...........
AliMo
Aug 31 2007, 05:50 AM
GMC:er
Ok well I just got my new guitar, its an Ibanez RG4EX1.........

(Mine's not blue like that, its black with gray clouds on the body, same model tho)

So as you can see, its got a floyd rose. Now when I got the guitar it was brand new strings in tune, a little buzz on the low E string but no big deal. I was gonna ask the guy to fix it before I left the store but I was excited and forgot to rolleyes.gif . When I started playing it I got annoyed so attempted to fix it myself. I tightened the little fine tuner on the tremolo, no buzz but now the string was out of tune, and wait, stupid me forgot to buy a tuner........
So i undid what I had just tightened, now I have crazy buzz on every fret of that string and its out of tune. I have absolutely no idea about a floyd rose and am very confused. I'm also hesitant to tamper with it now for fear of messing up my new beauty even more. I already called the closest guitar shop to me and they wanna charge me 35 bucks to fix it so I figured it would be better for me to learn how to do it then spend money on it. I just got this guitar and would like to play it but can't so if someone could please help me with this it would be much appreciated.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars: Ibanez RG4EX1 - Schecter Spitfire-6

Amp: Line6 SpiderIII 30W

Effects: PodXT Live

IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 02:35 AM