Ez Drummer, Some questions etc
mhskeide
Feb 26 2009, 04:04 PM
Accomplished Tone Guru
Hi there guys!

I`m planning on buying cubase very soon, and I`ll also order EZ drummer most likely as well with time. But there are some things I`m wondering about.

1. If any of you has experience with Guitar Pro, you probably knows how to add drums there. You just changes the note value of for example the bassdrum or the snare, and you insert it as you like. Is that possible in EZ drummer or how do you make a beat from scratch?

2. Can you trigger the different drums with anything but a midi keyboard? Btw, do I have to play the full beat as I want it when recording, or can I record each drum single?

3. I`m going to make a lot of hardrock and metal beats. Is the original EZ drummer okay to start with or should I buy the drumkit from hell at the same time?

And please, feel free to recommand other drumsoftwares if you want. I`m thinking about the EZ because it seems easy and I can get it pretty cheap.

(If I forgot something I`ll just edit the post smile.gif )

See you guys wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Take your music seriously, but not yourself
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:57 PM