Persuader, GMC Power Metal hysteria
VinceG
Mar 7 2008, 08:08 AM
GMC:er

Well, I think we can all see the mass chaos of GMC in Power Metal as of recently with the coming member of Marcus from Blind Guardian. But, i'm here to present a rather unconventional Power Metal band called Persuader. A rather lyrically dark band that is very hard to find in Power Metal. Nothing of that cheesy orchestra like the Italians, yea I'm talking to you Rhapsody. By that picture alone, you'd think this is a death metal band but the music is top knotch. A lot of great elements from the more popular bands like Blind Guardian's heavier stuff, Gama Ray and the such. Fast, almost thrash-like riffing, killer drum work thats a bit border line to blast beats and the vocal is the most impressive ive heard in a while.

This is a rather long introduction to a band I currently love, so if you skip that small paragraph then just listen to the music.

Persuader Strike Down is one helluva catchy song.

Evolution Purgatory is one catchy album as well. rolleyes.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by VinceG: Mar 7 2008, 08:24 AM

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- VinceG   Persuader   Mar 7 2008, 08:08 AM
- - The Uncreator   Yeah they are great, Remind me of Iced Earth at ti...   Mar 7 2008, 08:11 PM
- - VinceG   No problem, glad you like it.   Mar 7 2008, 10:10 PM
- - Nemanja   thanks for sharing man....they sound very good:).....   Mar 8 2008, 12:17 AM
- - Pablo Vazquez   Great band!! I like them!   Mar 8 2008, 04:34 PM
- - Chokehold   they are a really great band! listened to them...   Jul 28 2008, 10:40 PM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th May 2024 - 03:20 AM