Tapping
Frank
Feb 17 2008, 10:38 PM
GMC:er
Hi Muris I’m back again with my questions .There are some tapping in the Van Halen lessen if you can help mi with it . ------------------------------|
---------------------------------|
--L---------------------<>4br----|
--------------<>5----------------
-------------------<>5-----------
---------<>3---------------------| I understand that I have to tap one Octave higher the cords ,I don’t know if I have to hammer on each not with a left hand and than tap with the right hand one octave higher. Also on the G free cord have a dash marking and on the bottom of the marking is -6 .This is on the Guitar pro TAB. How do I play that? I have the pro tab fore the Country song what you play I really like that one. When you play 2 cord at the time and bend the cords ,the marking shows only one cord to bend or refers to both cords when the cords are plaid together? This are the things where I’m getting stocked on, otherwise I’m doing grate I have the speed do the songs. I do appreciate fore sharing your hard work with as. I was in Europe 3 times lest years I wish I can see you play with your bend some day when I go to Europe.
smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Feb 18 2008, 05:49 AM
Instructor
Hi Franks smile.gif

I can explain this harmonics easily I hope.
You don't have to hammer-on with your left hand,like to get the note from hammer.
Just lay your finger on the string and then do tap with your right hand.
Note is coming from right hand tap and not by using left hand to hammer-on. smile.gif

Now,I have some problems to understand this issue related to G cord.
You mean G Chord or G string?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:46 PM