Cesar Huesca And Zach Kim., Two amazing guitarists.
Iluha
Apr 20 2007, 12:17 PM
GMC:er
Cesar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXvoYEowuUM

He's been posting alot of amazing covers of Steve Vai and Joe Satriani mostly, and now he started uploading he's own songs.
He's sound is really amazing.

Zach Kim: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmEoN1iKvnc

Awesome tapping, he's style is a bit arguable, because it is kind of immitating a piano, but getting such a clean sound while tapping such pieces is really impresive to me(yes, he uses MAB's dampeners, but he never touches extra strings.). + he ownes two Paul Gilbert guitars which is cool enough.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ezravdb
Apr 20 2007, 03:22 PM
I think I wouldn't spend my practice time to imitate a piano...What do you guys think?
Props for Cesar.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
The coolest new community: Lockerz Wanna join Lockerz?
Send me a PM with your mailadress.

+Quote Post
JCJXXL
Apr 20 2007, 03:56 PM
Props to both guys.

I really enjoyed Cesar's song.

Zack's video was cool.
It definitely takes practice, skill and a dash of talent to do what he did.

The disappointing thing is when I went to his website all of the videos I checked were the same dual guitar tapping thing. I was hoping to see what other skills he possessed. Surely someone who can do the dual guitar tapping thing is able to do other things....hopefully.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Apr 21 2007, 04:27 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
The first video was thouroughly impressing, he has great talent and lots and lots of potential, great music there.

And zach kim, ive seen him alot before, great talent, but buying two Signature Paul Gilberts just to do that seems overkill, i mean, those things are like $1500-$2000.

This post has been edited by The Uncreator: Apr 21 2007, 04:29 PM

+Quote Post
Iluha
Apr 21 2007, 05:47 PM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Apr 21 2007, 05:27 PM) *
The first video was thouroughly impressing, he has great talent and lots and lots of potential, great music there.

And zach kim, ive seen him alot before, great talent, but buying two Signature Paul Gilberts just to do that seems overkill, i mean, those things are like $1500-$2000.

Yeah, but wouldn't you want to say that you own not 1 but 2 paul gilbert sig guitars? smile.gif

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Apr 22 2007, 03:00 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Nah, id rather own a Paul Gilbert Signature and a Steve Vai JEM, Thats a great combo to own

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:12 AM