Lessons Price
besip
Apr 16 2011, 01:46 PM
GMC:er
Hi it's was probably 1.5-2 years when i was 1 of member of lot of great lessons here around.....i was get back from USA to my country Czech rep and again move away to U.K...After long time i was visit G.M.C. again and start thinking about be again part of the comunity..
first i want to say i'm not complaining about the price smile.gif but i just wondering to know what was the price around 1.5-2 years ago because we was have little stake talk with my girlfriend about this..and i was truly believe i was pay at the time around 60 dolars in 6 month cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Ivan Milenkovic
Apr 18 2011, 09:15 AM
Instructor
Hey Besip, nice to see you again mate! It's great to see senior members showing up again! smile.gif

At the moment, there are only two price options for GMC, one for the full package, and one for the private lessons. If you are interested, you can apply for private lessons, first month is free, then it's 30$/m. It's essentially 22.5$/m for private tutoring. I do weekly skype sessions too, so this is the part of the private lesson course.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 06:58 AM