Beautiful Music Video
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 21 2012, 06:49 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! This video is one of the most beautiful things that I have ever seen... every time I see it I remember my grandparents with a lot of emotion and love.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 22 2012, 10:46 AM
Instructor
I enjoyed that a lot, thanks Gab ! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 22 2012, 12:48 PM
Instructor
oh man...now you made me all emotional sad.gif no joking sad.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 22 2012, 03:24 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 22 2012, 08:48 AM) *
oh man...now you made me all emotional sad.gif no joking sad.gif

smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 23 2012, 08:46 AM
Instructor
My grandma and grandpa are 81 and 85 and there are moments when I breakout of my world and realize that maybe tomorrow morning when I wake up they won't be here anymore...

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 24 2012, 12:35 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 23 2012, 04:46 AM) *
My grandma and grandpa are 81 and 85 and there are moments when I breakout of my world and realize that maybe tomorrow morning when I wake up they won't be here anymore...

the same here mate, I only have my mother's parents, they are as old as yours and I feel the same...

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 23 2012, 04:46 AM) *

the same here mate, I only have my mother's parents, they are as old as yours and I feel the same...

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 24 2012, 08:35 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Aug 23 2012, 11:35 PM) *

I will most probably grab some ice cream this weekend and spend some time with them while sharing it smile.gif I'm sure they'll love it. Thanks for reminding me mate!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 24 2012, 05:36 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 24 2012, 04:35 AM) *
I will most probably grab some ice cream this weekend and spend some time with them while sharing it smile.gif I'm sure they'll love it. Thanks for reminding me mate!

jeje yeah! two days ago we planed with my girlfriend to visit my grandparents the next weekend, because I don't have a gig. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 25 2012, 12:17 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Aug 24 2012, 04:36 PM) *
jeje yeah! two days ago we planed with my girlfriend to visit my grandparents the next weekend, because I don't have a gig. smile.gif

Good going smile.gif Do they live far away?

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 25 2012, 02:54 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 25 2012, 08:17 AM) *
Good going smile.gif Do they live far away?

They live around 3 hours from my house... I would like to have them closer to visit them more often.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 26 2012, 11:43 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Aug 25 2012, 01:54 PM) *
They live around 3 hours from my house... I would like to have them closer to visit them more often.

Oh man, that's like another city probably. Well, mine live downstairs smile.gif and still I see them far too less. Well, got the icecream, so after I'm done with the GMC lesson uploading I'll go share it with all the clan biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 26 2012, 07:32 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 26 2012, 07:43 AM) *
Oh man, that's like another city probably. Well, mine live downstairs smile.gif and still I see them far too less. Well, got the icecream, so after I'm done with the GMC lesson uploading I'll go share it with all the clan biggrin.gif

Cool! I hope you have a great time with them. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 07:45 AM