Bored Beginer
besip
Apr 23 2008, 05:16 AM
GMC:er
Hi guys i'm have question..actualy as beginer i'm try to learn some stuff..right now the main lesson what i'm do is Pavel heavy metal 3..David minor penta..i'm also can play Pavel heavy metal lesson 1 and Marcus neoclasical beginer stuff.
the problem is i'm not able to play any of this lesson on 100%{through the backing} but i'm close rolleyes.gif but i'm getting bored to play{try -play- learn} same stuff every day

actualy right now i'm start like TROND Rythm lesson and also rock lesson.

but there is lot of thiks coming to my mind...i'm know there is recomendations to pick 2-3 stuff{songs and learn them} but there is aslo recomendations to dont get bored and if you bored go to do something else

but i'm bored anyway laugh.gif i'm not sure what is more right?? becouse i'm can know lot of songs{memorize} and dont't be bored from playing same stuff..but i'm be bored to dont know those songs on 100%

or i'm can be bored to play same stuuff until be erything on 100%

PLEASE DON'T BE BORED FROM ME laugh.gif I'mn actualy not bored sooo mutchh!
i'm just wana know which bored way is better for beginer tongue.gif {your recomendations}

thanks..Rene

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by besip: Apr 23 2008, 05:18 AM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:05 PM