4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Buckethead, How about some chicken for lunch?
mattacuk
Mar 5 2008, 01:23 PM
Lets go fishing!
Its a pretty funny video, hes playing around on the keyboads, and you can 95% make out his face with that mask on laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Mar 5 2008, 01:25 PM
GMC:er
Buckethead is cool I agree.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
Mar 5 2008, 05:47 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Mar 5 2008, 09:25 AM) *
Buckethead is cool I agree.

Yeah!! I agree too! He's really cool

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Mar 5 2008, 05:50 PM
Lets go fishing!
I can totally recommend Bucketheads DVD "Secret Recepie" for anyone looking to get a bigger incite into his work smile.gif There is a full gig on disc 1, and on disc 2 hours of footage from home, gigs, his bedroom, and even his back garden ! laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Fran
Mar 6 2008, 09:34 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Thanks Matt for that link in your sig, I hadn't seen that video smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Danilo Capezzuto
Mar 26 2008, 02:14 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Pablo Vazquez @ Mar 5 2008, 05:47 PM) *
Yeah!! I agree too! He's really cool

I agree too!

--------------------

+Quote Post
InstruMental Cas...
Mar 26 2008, 07:10 PM
I just read some funny stuff about Buckethead in some music magazine with a GNR cover story - I guess the first mag to really crack the story open about that long-awaited GNR album.

+Quote Post
Canis
Mar 29 2008, 06:40 PM
Learning Rock Star
People say he's Autistic because of the random things he keeps doing.
I personally think he's just brilliant, and the random things is just for laughs, as the stuff he picks up and looks at in this movie: Buckethead

I find it funny, how he looks at stuff while holding a tone tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
Apr 3 2008, 09:45 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Canis @ Mar 29 2008, 02:40 PM) *
People say he's Autistic because of the random things he keeps doing.
I personally think he's just brilliant, and the random things is just for laughs, as the stuff he picks up and looks at in this movie: Buckethead

I find it funny, how he looks at stuff while holding a tone tongue.gif

+1 wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
FrankW
May 16 2008, 01:46 PM
Another great player, but too eccentric for me...

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 06:22 PM