Which Effect Processor To Use?
crazytrain101
Mar 24 2008, 07:22 PM
GMC:er
I've been looking around lately and i'm having a hard time deciding on which processor to consider getting. The Gt-10 when it's released, the POD XT live, or the pandora px5d. I'm hoping that some of you own the POD or pandora from Korg to help me decide or wait for the GT-10.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bondy
Mar 24 2008, 07:29 PM
Learning Roadie
I own a PX4D which is all but identical patch wise to the PX5D the difference is the recording interface and the footswitch and the shape is different of course.The PX4D is awesome you can get a lot of great sounds out of it i prefer it to the pod myself

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
www.minorglance.com
www.facebook.com/minorglance
www.facbook.com/majorlookband
www.twiter.com/minorglance

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Mar 24 2008, 10:56 PM
Instructor
I think GT10 is definitely the best option of three.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Mar 24 2008, 11:21 PM
Instructor
mmm I like a lot the POD XT but I don't know what would be the best option...

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Mar 24 2008, 11:28 PM
Instructor
I havent had the chance to try it out yet, but i would recommend the GT-10 too. And i base that of my experience with the GT-8. It sounds great, it's easy to use, it's built like fort knox and it looks good smile.gif

This post has been edited by Trond Vold: Mar 24 2008, 11:29 PM

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Mar 24 2008, 11:36 PM
Get to da Chopper!
The PX5d is the cheaper option, is amazing for portable playing and i think it rocks! So many great features packed into pocket sized box! I will be posting a review in just a few short days wink.gif

+Quote Post
Bondy
Mar 25 2008, 06:30 AM
Learning Roadie
Hey if you wanna know how good the Korg is check any lessons by Muris that's what he uses and i think we can all agree they sound great

--------------------
www.minorglance.com
www.facebook.com/minorglance
www.facbook.com/majorlookband
www.twiter.com/minorglance

+Quote Post
Dejan Farkas
Mar 25 2008, 09:40 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (crazytrain101 @ Mar 24 2008, 07:22 PM) *
I've been looking around lately and i'm having a hard time deciding on which processor to consider getting. The Gt-10 when it's released, the POD XT live, or the pandora px5d. I'm hoping that some of you own the POD or pandora from Korg to help me decide or wait for the GT-10.

It depends what you need it for smile.gif

I have pandora px4d and it's quite good for recording smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:12 AM