Steve Vai's 10 Hour Workout Exercise!
shredmandan
Jul 26 2007, 10:58 PM
GMC:er
Hello GMC
i know he have alot of Steve Vai and Joe Satriani fans on gmc especially Pavel and Andrew ect.I just got my new issue of guitar world today and Steve and Joe are on the cover in return of the kings 20 years of shredding there hearts out.This isue is packed with stuff from both of them but, the one thing i found really interesting was the steve Vai's 10 hour workout.Steve Vai's guitar playing has been the Holy Grail for serious player's.This workout apeared in guitar world 17 years ago and shaped a generation of guitar player's.Steve adds that the way he became a great at guitar was practicing 10 hours a day.He broke this practice into ten different area's Linear picking exercises, streching excersises,angular exercises to improve your string crossing chops, just to name a few.;All you Vai and Satch fans need to get this issue if you dont already have it.Let me know if you have read this issue yet and what you think about it.I have to add i just saw Marcus trill lesson and i will be spending the rest of day learning it biggrin.gif I love when his lessons come out because it's always something i like and always improves my playing and never boring. smile.gif

Shredmandan

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 09:46 PM