Hello GMC'ers
Josiah
Oct 24 2006, 06:46 AM
GMC:er
Hello Everyone! A little about me.

I saw a snippit of Kris on google, which led me to purchase "Speed, Tone & Theory", and the "Quick-Start Course" , and now I am here.

I am 42 years old and have been playing for some time. I am not looking to be in a band, or gain any fame
but just to be able to improve my technique and improvisation for my own enjoyment.

I suffered a spinal injury which three of my cervical vertebrae are fused, as a result I have permanent
numbness in the first two fingers of my left hand up to the second joint, and a little on the side of the third
finger and thumb. I also have had carpel tunnel surgery on both hands.

Because of this, I gave up playing for quite some time. Then I learned that Tony Iommi had actually been in an accident where a machine sliced off the tips of the fingers on his fretting hand! He had soft plastic tips
attached to the ends of his fingers, and returned to play guitar with his former band "Earth", later known as
Black Sabbath!

So now I am back at it!

I really like the humor Kris puts into his lessons, He must be a fun person.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Good Luck be with you,
Josiah
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:50 PM