Here I Am
OneDt
Feb 3 2012, 08:58 PM
GMC:er
Hi all, I just joined GMc few days ago. I was looking for guitar class without leaving my home and I found GMC! Actually I was looking for a cover of Overture 1928 on youtube and I found a very awesome one, and it was made by Daniel cool.gif . And then I subcribe here!

I am from Canada, Im 27 and Iv been playing electric guitar since Im 18. In that period I Skipped a lot of time of practicing. I had some lessons with a teach but I moved. My musical influence are Dream Theater,Pink floyd , Joe Satriani, Steeve V, Maiden, Metallica, Kamelot, etc ( Rock, hard rock, prog, power metal, melodic metal, etc...).

Iv never been in a band , but Im interested in some composing, but I lack of tools, I watched all the beginners corner, it helps a lot, but still There is a lot of things i cant understand (like hte choice of chords for a song and the choice of scales, and why there is a lot of different scale within one song,etc) At the moment, Im doing a cover of the DT album scene from a memory, I learned the 2 first song, but i encountered some technical issue on overture, thats why Daniel's lessons helped a lot.

Anyway I talked a lot, but I am at a point that I lost motivation, Im feeling like I cant move foward, or stalling...I played like 1 or 2 hour everyday and I cant see the progress, especially watching Daniel playing, it seem so easy for him lol.

And I want to thanks the great teachs in here for doing an awesome work!

Thanks for reading and sorry for the bad english, as this isnt my first language.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st May 2024 - 01:29 PM