Long Time No See... But A New Song Hardcore Stuff, well, feels like it :)
Antipolitik
Nov 18 2008, 05:05 AM
GMC:er
Hi guys,

been really really busy lately... my wife opened a restaurant and I've been helping her out for a month... had to sacrifice guitar for awhile but it's worth it.. cuz she is gonna buy all kínd of guitars and stuff later hahaha...
Anyway, I also write for a swedish MMA site now called www.fightplay.tv and Im trying to make a highlight song for a fighter called David Bielkheden (UFC fighter) You can check it out if you want...

[attachment=11300:Jonas_St...acklund_.mp3]

Stupid m******* enemy, listen, it's time for war what you waiting for huh
check your back, another attack and bloody elbows droppin' straight down your face
yeah yeeeeeah come on Fightplay

Pushin' hard yeah don't even try to convince yourself you're gonna win no! Listen!
You lost when you entered the ring all pale and scared with no fire in your eyes

DO YOU FEEL THE PAIN?
DO YOU FEEL THE PAIN?
It's the name of the game
Fightplay
(come on m**********)

Bell rings, time to talk to your corner, try to solve the mystery of my deadly hands yeah
One more round of pain, bloodfilled eyes and you wish you stayed home with your f****** mama
yeah yeeeeeah come on Fightplay

Submission propaganda when I choke you with my lethal anaconda or what you call it b****? Yeah
Die m******** die go to sleep and when you wake up the people they are gone

DO YOU FEEL THE PAIN?
DO YOU FEEL THE PAIN?
Fightplay

DO YOU FEEL THE PAIN?
FIGHTPLAY COME ON!

DO YOU FEEL THE PAIN?
DO YOU FEEL THE PAIN?
Fightplay

Talk to you soon,
AP

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 01:30 AM