Hello Guys~~, introduction
Rusty Cooley
Aug 14 2013, 09:04 PM
GMC:er
Hello, I am Rusty. I got message from Cosmin. Thank you for kind invitation, Cosmin. smile.gif

Of course, I am not the real Rusty Cooley who is a great guitarist. I am a 28 years old Korean and just borrow his name.

I am not a professional guitarist. I played guitar only 3 years in a school band in the past as a hobby and stopped playing for 7 years. Now I am trying to start playing again.

One day, I searched some instruction videos in google and found Muris's extreme neoclassical. It fascinated and motivated me and I decided to become a member of GMC.

I am interested in shredding style play and I think it looks and sounds really cool!! laugh.gif

My favorite guitarist is of course Rusty Cooley. I like his 'under the influence'.

And I like Jason Becker and Michael Angelo Batio, too. Jason's Altitude and Michael's Prog are the greatest musics I have ever listened to. I would really appreciate if somebody posts instruction videos for those musics.

My techniques are poor yet. The fastest alternate picking I can play is 16th notes with tempo 140. and I can barely do sweep picking with that speed.

I just started practicing Muris's extreme neoclassical a few weeks ago. Now I can barely play it with tempo 90. I still have a long way to go. laugh.gif

Have a great day all of GMC members~~ smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Darius Wave
Aug 14 2013, 10:01 PM
Instructor
Wellcome to the site "Rusty" smile.gif I think Your nick name will make a little funny mess in the forum biggrin.gif Let's keep it secret that You're not "THE ONE" biggrin.gif Muris is an insane player. Very good influence to improve Your playing! Remember - if any help needed (Or should I say when) just ask on the forum and send private messages to the instructors. It would be great if You could share some of Your playing smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 03:54 AM