Canon
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Mar 17 2007, 05:20 PM
GMC:er
I think we should have a lesson on Canon Rock orignally done by jerry c. Lots of different techniques in this one and I think it would be really beneficial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjA5faZF1A8

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Mar 17 2007, 06:41 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Yeah, that would be sick, i totally agree, i got the first 2 - 2.5 minutes down, and i would love to learn the rest, and i dont think the way i play is the 100% correct way, since most of it was by ear and guessing.
I'd love to see Kris, Pavel, Or Gabriel do a lesson on this.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Guitar Master123
Mar 18 2007, 01:54 AM
I tried to play this but it was really hard. It would be really easy to play it if Kris or Pavel made a lesson on it.
biggrin.gif

--------------------
Country
Rap
Hip-Hop
Altenative
Punk
Classical
Reggae
Gospel
Heavy Metal
BlueGrass
Rock N' Roll

Mahalo!
Merry X-Mas
And a Happy New Year!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Mar 18 2007, 02:37 AM
Yeah more than likely

+Quote Post
RodneyU
Mar 20 2007, 01:24 AM
This is a pretty cool take of Canon Rock: http://www.metacafe.com/watch/350081/canon_rock_obssesion/

I can't get the tune out of my head ever since you guys mentioned it. ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Mar 20 2007, 02:15 AM
^^ Me either tongue.gif

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
Ben C
Mar 20 2007, 10:18 PM
I totally agree:

We NEED a lesson on this!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Guitar Master123
Mar 20 2007, 11:10 PM
Is there any way that i can put this on to a cd????

--------------------
Country
Rap
Hip-Hop
Altenative
Punk
Classical
Reggae
Gospel
Heavy Metal
BlueGrass
Rock N' Roll

Mahalo!
Merry X-Mas
And a Happy New Year!

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Mar 21 2007, 12:00 AM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Guitar Master123 @ Mar 20 2007, 06:10 PM) *
Is there any way that i can put this on to a cd????

Yeah, download the backing track, learn to play the lead, record it and burn it cool.gif

Actually you might be able to use a video program to extract the audio of you can download the video file, or alternatively, you should be able to record it in analog through your PCs mixer then burn a CD.

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Mar 21 2007, 03:59 AM
Guitar world about 2 moths or so ago had an MP3 Available, i could probably find the CD And put the MP3 On www.putfile.com, or something, ill try tomorrow.

+Quote Post
Ben C
Mar 23 2007, 10:27 PM
If you really want to learn this, you can download the Guitar Pro trial for free, and then after it's installed, go to this link:

http://www.911tabs.com/link/?3171577

From there you can download Canon Rock onto Guitar Pro for free, and Learn it. To me, this tab seems really accurate.

Good Luck,

Ben

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Stijntjen
Mar 24 2007, 12:46 PM
i think that on the sites of jerryC and funtwo there are downloadable mp3's
I don't know the url anymore though

+Quote Post
RodneyU
Mar 24 2007, 04:17 PM
JerryC has the backing track on his site, here's the thread: http://jerryc.tw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=306&start=0

+Quote Post
Elson
Mar 24 2007, 06:04 PM
This canon rock is really great...But I gonna change the end part a little bit to make it sound cooler.. ^ ^

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 03:15 AM