Wos Iii
Mertay
May 1 2014, 01:07 PM
GMC:er
http://www.two-notes.com/en/software/torpe...all-of-sound-3/

Started testing this again...

Downsides; one can find himself tweaking too much and the registration is a bit of a drag. After 30 days like reaper it waits 40 something seconds to open tongue.gif

But the good sides are stronger; Presets are good, best poweramp section I've ever demoed, after 30 days buy just 1 cab. (6.5 euros) and no more waiting when opened. The sound is tight and it might be the best cpu vs. sound quality available today.

I usually find myself using only a distortion plug-in with this. Clean sounds usually don't need an amp sim. as the poweramp section is very much "there".

I know not many are into combining different plug-ins together but it might be a perfect upgrade for amplitube, guitar rig etc. users out there (disable cab. from amplitube and instead use this) or using pedals as amp and prefers the cab. from the computer.

I might buy the jazz cab. as its pretty flat and sound good after an ir is inserted (so I can use the controls in it with my preferred old ir's).

Still testing, share opinions smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Mertay: May 1 2014, 01:11 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 09:31 PM