3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Worst Weekend Ever!
jessi
Sep 11 2012, 09:07 PM
GMC:er
biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Sep 11 2012, 09:44 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
QUOTE (jessi @ Sep 11 2012, 08:07 PM) *
Oh yes, we have a date. In a threesome?! biggrin.gif
I'm sure cosmin would like the result.
Dieterle, you can drink water, of course.
And what about Christian and me? Sierra Tequila!? wink.gif

Ok lets go! cool.gif
I'll see you in NRW!

Tequila sounds good biggrin.gif

NRW? I thought in that one video you shot outside it looked a bit like home biggrin.gif
I'll be back home in Münster at the end of october for a week, so I could visit you indeed wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Sep 11 2012, 09:54 PM
Sorry to hear the bad news jessi, but at least there were more Parties than funerals!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Sep 12 2012, 01:27 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (jessi @ Sep 11 2012, 11:57 AM) *
I'm a nurse - in a institution for people with behavioural problems, or mental handycaped, intellectual disability I don't know if its the right translation. They have also antisocial behaviour and some of them are delinquent. dry.gif Some are also physically handicapped. With resocialization in mind, any time.

it is not polite to talk about (us here at GMC) ,but our behavior and our handycaps have greatly improved since your arrival blink.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 12 2012, 09:01 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (jessi @ Sep 11 2012, 11:57 AM) *
I'm a nurse - in a institution for people with behavioural problems, or mental handycaped, intellectual disability I don't know if its the right translation. They have also antisocial behaviour and some of them are delinquent. dry.gif Some are also physically handicapped. With resocialization in mind, any time.

Yes, I understand. That's a very noble job, Jessi. It must be very challenging too I imagine. smile.gif

QUOTE (Piotr Kaczor @ Sep 11 2012, 09:05 PM) *
Btw I like your idea about the "every week wife" wink.gif

Hahahaha !! All the fun of a 'newly wed' couple but without all the boring bits !! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 13 2012, 08:32 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 12 2012, 08:01 AM) *
Yes, I understand. That's a very noble job, Jessi. It must be very challenging too I imagine. smile.gif

Hahahaha !! All the fun of a 'newly wed' couple but without all the boring bits !! laugh.gif

laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Yash
Sep 13 2012, 08:56 AM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 12 2012, 01:31 PM) *

Yes, very noble. Keep it up. I wish you best of luck. smile.gif You're very important smile.gif For the doctors, and more importantly, the patients smile.gif

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 12 2012, 01:31 PM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Yes !!! laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
jessi
Sep 13 2012, 09:47 PM
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Sep 11 2012, 08:54 PM) *
Sorry to hear the bad news jessi, but at least there were more Parties than funerals!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Yes. I'm glad about. smile.gif

QUOTE (Yash @ Sep 13 2012, 07:56 AM) *
Yes, very noble. Keep it up. I wish you best of luck. smile.gif You're very important smile.gif For the doctors, and more importantly, the patients smile.gif

Oh Yash, you are so cute. If we ever meet I would gife you a kiss for this! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 14 2012, 07:08 PM
Instructor
Kissing? How about PRACTISSING? laugh.gif

Miss Jessi, how's that F chord coming along, eh?

+Quote Post
jessi
Sep 15 2012, 06:31 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 14 2012, 06:08 PM) *
Kissing? How about PRACTISSING? laugh.gif

Miss Jessi, how's that F chord coming along, eh?

The F chord is not my very best friend!!!!!!!

And... I WILL practice until I met Yash, one day. But, ... what do you meen? Kissing or playing guitar? laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 15 2012, 08:39 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (jessi @ Sep 15 2012, 05:31 AM) *

And... I WILL practice until I met Yash, one day. But, ... what do you meen? Kissing or playing guitar? laugh.gif

It was a joke biggrin.gif I love making puns - word games, that is.... kISSING - practISSING laugh.gif

Don't mind me tongue.gif

I will talk about some chord exercises in the next v-chat if you would like to attend - next Thursday that is smile.gif

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Yash
Sep 15 2012, 08:45 AM
QUOTE (jessi @ Sep 14 2012, 02:17 AM) *
Oh Yash, you are so cute. If we ever meet I would gife you a kiss for this! biggrin.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (jessi @ Sep 15 2012, 11:01 AM) *

huh.gif Do you mean you'll stop practicing when you meet me ? tongue.gif I didn't know I was so great laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 15 2012, 09:06 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Yash @ Sep 15 2012, 07:45 AM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif

huh.gif Do you mean you'll stop practicing when you meet me ? tongue.gif I didn't know I was so great laugh.gif

laugh.gif BEST LINE EVER. PERIOD!

+Quote Post
Yash
Sep 15 2012, 09:13 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 15 2012, 01:09 PM) *
It was a joke biggrin.gif I love making puns - word games, that is.... kISSING - practISSING laugh.gif

Don't mind me tongue.gif

I will talk about some chord exercises in the next v-chat if you would like to attend - next Thursday that is smile.gif

Cosmin

Wow, keep 'em coming wink.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 15 2012, 01:36 PM) *

laugh.gif This is better

QUOTE ('Cosmin Lupu')
Why in Holy Mother Mary's name

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Yash: Sep 15 2012, 09:13 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 15 2012, 02:15 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 15 2012, 09:06 AM) *

He's been learning from the best... Christian 'The Hef' ! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Sep 15 2012, 03:13 PM

QUOTE (jessi @ Sep 11 2012, 07:52 PM) *
Oh my god, every week???
I'm sorry for you! laugh.gif
But why? Have you change your wife every week? laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 15 2012, 01:15 PM) *
He's been learning from the best... Christian 'The Hef' ! cool.gif

Yeah, Christian's his mentor, his "Dad" cool.gif

This post has been edited by Slavenko Erazer: Sep 15 2012, 03:13 PM

+Quote Post
Blister
Sep 15 2012, 03:46 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I hope your week got better. That is quite an "emotional rollercoaster" of a weekend! blink.gif

What an underappreciated profession. I bet you could tell some interesting stories. Bless you for the work you do.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Yash
Sep 15 2012, 07:15 PM
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif You guys are so funny !!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 16 2012, 01:50 PM
Instructor
Guys smile.gif Christian was awfully quiet in the last v-chat biggrin.gif Do you think that he may be going through a loss of 'Hef' power?

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Sep 16 2012, 01:56 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 16 2012, 02:50 PM) *
Guys smile.gif Christian was awfully quiet in the last v-chat biggrin.gif Do you think that he may be going through a loss of 'Hef' power?

Maybe he was just distracted...

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 03:48 AM