It's Been A Long Time!
Canis
Sep 15 2013, 11:22 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hello world!

It has really been a looooong time since I last stepped foot (or fingers) here! Most of you (or maybe all of you) will probably not remember me at all tongue.gif

Basically, I used to be an extremely eager member of this awesome community some years ago. But due to real life stuff, I reduced my guitar-time to a minimum, eventually coming to a halt. I've still been doing music, but it's all been done with samples and MIDI-programming.

So, a few hour ago, I decided to take a look at my old favorite website. It was almost exactly as I left it tongue.gif Only with a lot of new lessons and new instructors to explore! I clicked my way into Cosmin's TesseracT lesson, and suddenly an old spark I haven't felt in years came crushing down on me, and here I am! tongue.gif

I look forward to getting to know everyone who may have joined since my last visit, and getting re-acquainted with every old face that still remains here smile.gif

-Canis

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:00 PM