2 zakk wylde videos
Rob_g
Jan 17 2007, 12:30 AM
GMC:er
Since this new board is up I thought i'd share 2 awsome videos i've found on youtube

This is Zakk wylde in his highschool days playing with his band zyris
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VdFPrIccfxA

Now this is the more matured Zakk wylde today and heres him playing some emotional stuff
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rYMupc564zE&...ted&search=

its awsome to see the then and now of zakk wylde and how hes changed. ain't it? unsure.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 17 2007, 08:59 AM
GMC Founder
Cool! A first "analysis" post. biggrin.gif

It's always interesting to see a real early vid from a guitarist and compare it to an older one. All though it does seem Zack has practiced quite some bit prior to the first vid!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Matt
Jan 30 2007, 07:28 PM
I love Zakk Wylde

Im trying to teach my self a lesson on him in the kris way by finding out his main scales and putting a whole bunch of licks together and learning them

Its actualy turning out better than i thought tongue.gif

--------------------
"Keep Bleeding On 'Til The Day You Die, Forever Love it Loud" - Black Label Society

+Quote Post
Zee Deveel
Jan 31 2007, 12:17 PM
Eugh those EMGs sound nasty as fark.

Edited for language, Micke

This post has been edited by MickeM: Jun 17 2008, 08:26 AM

--------------------
Guitars - Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Seymour Duncan JB), Schecter Omen 6 Extreme FR, Squier Affinity Strat, Yamaha F-301 Acoustic

Pedals - Line 6 Uber Metal, Line 6 Echo Park, Jim Dunlop GCB95 Cry Baby, MXR Phase 90, Boss NS-2, Digitech WH-4, Boss TR-2, Boss TU-2, Behringer 7 Band EQ

Amps - Marshall AV50 Head + Cab, Marshall AVT100 112, Line 6 Spider 112, Fender Frontman

+Quote Post
Ibanez_player
Jan 31 2007, 04:13 PM
his speed is pretty impressive for how young he was. I wish I had those kind of chops.

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Feb 2 2007, 07:32 AM
Learning Rock Star
Does anyone know what scales hes using? I'd like to try making something up like that.

--------------------

But still I want answers, what's the point, what does all this mean?

+Quote Post
Molgan
Feb 2 2007, 07:49 AM
QUOTE (Stevie?Ray?Vaughn @ Feb 2 2007, 10:32 AM) *
Does anyone know what scales hes using? I'd like to try making something up like that.

He mostly uses the pentatonic scales

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Feb 2 2007, 08:04 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Molgan @ Feb 2 2007, 06:49 AM) *
He mostly uses the pentatonic scales

Major or minor?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Molgan
Feb 5 2007, 04:08 AM
QUOTE (Stevie?Ray?Vaughn @ Feb 2 2007, 11:04 AM) *
Major or minor?

minor.

+Quote Post
Jazzie
Feb 10 2007, 06:33 PM
Hi all!

If any of you are able to get a hold of Guitar One magazine, there are Zakk Wylde Power pentatonic scales to learn!

Guitar one magazine

BTW: thier web page in under construction, so I send the ebay link, sorry about that! tongue.gif

l8ter
Jazzie

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Feb 10 2007, 11:40 PM
Learning Rock Star
yeah i have that issue, the 1 with the clapton thing in it too

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jazzie
Feb 11 2007, 03:11 PM
QUOTE (Stevie?Ray?Vaughn @ Feb 10 2007, 11:40 PM) *
yeah i have that issue, the 1 with the clapton thing in it too

Yep has some good stuff inside! smile.gif Check out this vid, it's all in Aminor!

Enjoy
Jazzie

This post has been edited by Jazzie: Feb 11 2007, 03:12 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:28 PM