What made you start playing?
Santana
Aug 24 2006, 11:35 PM
GMC:er
I actually had two instances where I wanted to play. The first was me liking Godsmack ALOT. I would listen to them all day. The way Tony Rombola played made me pick it up, but, me and my young and uneducated mind thought I would be Steve Vai within a week, so i gave it up. Then, about a month later I started listening to Metallica and alot of BB king. Whenever I would hear Kirk and BB play I would think to myself ''Damn..these guys kick so much butt, i wish i could play as good as them.'' so, I rented an Electric..and, man, I fell in love. I found it amazing that I could implement so many genres of music into my playing to create my own style. This was about 2 months ago, Im still very new but, many people have told me my progress and determination is where it should be. Ever since that day i have been hooked. Now, I wanna hear your story.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 01:54 PM