End Of Subscription, How do I know.. Are bookmarks safe?
whammysam
May 25 2008, 01:27 AM
GMC:er
Hello, I have really enjoyed all I have learned here at GMC. I was wondering about the time when my subscription has neared its end date.. Do I get a notification email? Further more, If my subscription has ended, and I am a day or two (or so) later re-subscribing, will I lose my saved bookmarks. Thanks.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Canis
May 25 2008, 01:34 AM
Learning Rock Star
You won't lose anything when your payment has ended =) I didn't subscribe between November and late March, and when I came back, everything was just the way I left it =)

Edit: And you don't get any e-mails. Suddenly one day you just won't be able to log in. After a quick resubscription, you will though =)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Canis: May 25 2008, 01:35 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nick325
May 25 2008, 01:35 AM
If there arent any problems with your credit card payment it will do it automatically, if there is something wrong it will tell you and you could fix it. worse comes to worse if it doesnt work you can sign up again and will have everything back.

+Quote Post
whammysam
May 25 2008, 01:47 AM
Thanks for the info.. I'm glad to hear I dont lose my bookmarks. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
May 25 2008, 09:46 AM
GMC Founder
Yes I believe this is correct - as long as you re-register with the same [Paypal] email address. If you don't, I think they will get lost.

--------------------

+Quote Post
whammysam
May 26 2008, 12:41 AM
Thanks for reply. I'll be sure to use the same email address when re-subscribing. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
May 26 2008, 09:35 AM
GMC Founder
I have now doublechecked this with Henrik to be sure - and he sais the bookmark infromation is not saved as it is now. (Canis I am guessing that you were referring to the forum account - which is saved even if you unsubscribe).

It is possible to create an "import settings" feature for the future - but for now I strongly suggest that that you print your bookmarks if you unsubscribe - not to loose any data.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 01:31 PM