> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Vulpine's Thread, for Gab's Army
Vulpine
Feb 3 2013, 10:43 PM
GMC:er
Hey gabriel sorry for the long long M.I.A. i've been on my guitar and school n work has been keepn me busy . i've been working on my playing anyway i also wasnt able to continue the subscription for a while so thats prolly the big reason i havnt been on lately but i've just renewed my subscription here so hopefully this will keep me motivated and help continue my development as a guitar player...

Sooo I hope we could continue were we left off .... going to resume ur guitar intense course and the Thirds video

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 4 2013, 02:59 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Vulpine @ Feb 3 2013, 06:43 PM) *
Hey gabriel sorry for the long long M.I.A. i've been on my guitar and school n work has been keepn me busy . i've been working on my playing anyway i also wasnt able to continue the subscription for a while so thats prolly the big reason i havnt been on lately but i've just renewed my subscription here so hopefully this will keep me motivated and help continue my development as a guitar player...

Sooo I hope we could continue were we left off .... going to resume ur guitar intense course and the Thirds video

Welcome back mate! Thanks for the update. I'll wait for your stuff! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Vulpine
Feb 28 2013, 02:34 PM
So Gabe I know we were talking about maybe doing some picking technique that could help my picking hand . if you had any lessons on that , i would be more then happy to take a look at it, Been so busy with school n work i kind of forgot about the "Alternate Thirds" and I am on lesson 12 with on ur intensive technique course I think i should resume with those aswell

Let me know what u think , and thanks for the feed

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 28 2013, 02:37 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Vulpine @ Feb 28 2013, 10:34 AM) *
So Gabe I know we were talking about maybe doing some picking technique that could help my picking hand . if you had any lessons on that , i would be more then happy to take a look at it, Been so busy with school n work i kind of forgot about the "Alternate Thirds" and I am on lesson 12 with on ur intensive technique course I think i should resume with those aswell

Let me know what u think , and thanks for the feed

Great decision mate! smile.gif Do you have some samples of you playing those exercises?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Vulpine
Mar 2 2013, 07:16 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Feb 28 2013, 01:37 PM) *
Great decision mate! smile.gif Do you have some samples of you playing those exercises?

Well I havent yet been bit busy with school but maybe I can try to upload a video REC in a few days or so

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 3 2013, 12:16 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Vulpine @ Mar 2 2013, 03:16 AM) *
Well I havent yet been bit busy with school but maybe I can try to upload a video REC in a few days or so

Ok, the lessons that you are working are exactly what I think you should work so I'll wait for the video (or audio).

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Vulpine
Jul 18 2013, 01:32 PM
Hey Gabe , is there any videos out there you would recommend regarding "timing"

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 18 2013, 02:48 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Vulpine @ Jul 18 2013, 09:32 AM) *
Hey Gabe , is there any videos out there you would recommend regarding "timing"

Hi mate! I just give you some comments again at your song's thread. Every lesson that can be found at this site, exactly any few case, involves timing. You could choose any rhythm lesson that you like and master it and combine it with this one that is cool to understand the different figures:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...iming-exercise/

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Vulpine
Jul 18 2013, 06:00 PM
hey Gabe ok I got your comments regarding my timing issues

im going to give you the backing track maybe you can demonstrate how my timing should be
(drums only)

https://soundcloud.com/vulpinetekneq/hot-arrow-drums-only

(rhythm n drums)

https://soundcloud.com/vulpinetekneq/hot-ar...ng-track-rhythm

This post has been edited by Vulpine: Jul 18 2013, 06:02 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 19 2013, 07:25 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Vulpine @ Jul 18 2013, 02:00 PM) *
hey Gabe ok I got your comments regarding my timing issues

im going to give you the backing track maybe you can demonstrate how my timing should be
(drums only)

https://soundcloud.com/vulpinetekneq/hot-arrow-drums-only

(rhythm n drums)

https://soundcloud.com/vulpinetekneq/hot-ar...ng-track-rhythm

Hi mate! Could you please also upload the guitar tracks?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Vulpine
Jul 19 2013, 11:52 PM
like the guitar part only ?

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 20 2013, 03:32 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Vulpine @ Jul 19 2013, 07:52 PM) *
like the guitar part only ?

yes!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Vulpine
Jul 20 2013, 04:22 PM
ok

https://soundcloud.com/vulpinetekneq/hot-arrow-guitar-only

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 21 2013, 04:55 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Vulpine @ Jul 20 2013, 12:22 PM) *

Thanks! I'll be back with an edited version.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 23 2013, 02:39 PM
Instructor
Hey mate! Could you please allow downloads for the only guitar take at Soundcloud?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Vulpine
Jul 27 2013, 12:19 AM
k try now https://soundcloud.com/vulpinetekneq/hot-arrow-guitar-only

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 27 2013, 03:53 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Vulpine @ Jul 26 2013, 08:19 PM) *

thanks mate! I'll be back with this. Are you doing any rhythm training to fix the problem?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Vulpine
Jul 31 2013, 12:25 AM
I've just been playing alot with a metronome , playing rhythm chord progressions over a metronome I plan to resubscribe later this week btw = )

I've just been playing alot with a metronome , playing rhythm chord progressions over a metronome I plan to resubscribe later this week btw = )

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 31 2013, 03:21 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Vulpine @ Jul 30 2013, 08:25 PM) *

Hi mate! What I want to do in cubase is to put the first riffs at tempo to show you how it should sound but you haven't post the guitars with the rhythms. I would need that channel.. If it's possible send me all the tracks that you used in the song and I will fix the first measures. Does is make sense?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Vulpine
Aug 1 2013, 07:00 AM
its alright Gabrielle I'm going to redo the rhythm part anyway in hopes of making it better in time = )

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 10:59 AM