Im Starting To Gather Up Alot Of Money And I Need Some Advice.
Eat-Sleep-andJam
May 20 2007, 08:20 PM
GMC:er
Im still a tad bit scared to get a guitar with floyd rose but I think I can handle it. Anways as you may have read from the title im saving up alot of money and im on my way to getting a new guitar.

Right now im thinking of getting the Jackson KVX10 King V . Heres a great picture of it. http://cachepe.zzounds.com/media/quality,8...b1fef23fb4c.jpg

Yet im worried about buying a guitar ive never played and if anyone has ever played one a description of what iits like would be appreciated.

But im facing a difficult choice. I dont just wanna buy a step up from the guitar I have right now I want something that I can have for around a year and not have to buy another guitar to improve on the one I just bought, Does that make sense ?

This is another guitar im thinkin about getting. http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Sch...itar?sku=513103

The Schecter Damien Fr has great reviews and a sleek look but they dont recomend it to people not used to the floyld rose tremelo system, dry.gif Yet I still want it but are certain floyd rose trems harder to operate then others ? I dont get it.
If thats the case then could someone send me a link to other great gutiars with a simple floyd rose system.

GUITAR SHOPPING, AINT THAT A BITCH ? tongue.gif

thanks-John

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 05:47 PM