2 Pages V  < 1 2  
How Does Buckethead Entertain Dinner Guests?
KRmachine
Nov 16 2007, 09:10 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Nov 16 2007, 04:33 AM) *
stuff

Yeah, this is pretty much how I feel. I love how he wrote the Colma album specifically for his mom when she was in the hospital. Everyone who knows him personally seems to confirm that he's great in person too, I'd really love to meet him sometime.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 16 2007, 09:15 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (KRmachine @ Nov 16 2007, 08:10 PM) *
Everyone who knows him personally seems to confirm that he's great in person too, I'd really love to meet him sometime.

I would like that very much also! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Gerald
Nov 26 2007, 09:19 PM
I think we should send Bucketheads agent a message and ask for a lesson for GMC. = )

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 26 2007, 09:24 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Gerald @ Nov 26 2007, 08:19 PM) *
I think we should send Bucketheads agent a message and ask for a lesson for GMC. = )

That would be too cool ! wink.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Nov 26 2007, 09:42 PM
I wonder if he talks much ? dry.gif blink.gif

Seems like a bit of a lonely guy.

But I here and see so many Gilbert licks in Bucketheads playing. I wonder why blink.gif wink.gif

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 26 2007, 09:44 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Nov 26 2007, 08:42 PM) *

But I here and see so many Gilbert licks in Bucketheads playing. I wonder why blink.gif wink.gif

In his one and only magazine interveiw, he says Paul comes around to his house and brings him shawn lane video tapes all the time dry.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Nov 26 2007, 09:47 PM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Nov 26 2007, 12:44 PM) *
In his one and only magazine interveiw, he says Paul comes around to his house and brings him shawn lane video tapes all the time dry.gif laugh.gif

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha tongue.gif Go figure laugh.gif

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Nov 26 2007, 09:49 PM
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Nov 26 2007, 09:42 PM) *

QUOTE (mattacuk @ Nov 26 2007, 09:44 PM) *

I could swear that I've seen this before... unsure.gif Deja vu I guess...

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 26 2007, 09:49 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
ive heard rumours that buckethead is gilbert, but the voices are too different for me to believe it sad.gif

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 26 2007, 09:55 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Nov 26 2007, 08:49 PM) *
ive heard rumours that buckethead is gilbert, but the voices are too different for me to believe it sad.gif

Well the thing about buckethead is.... hes a Giant !!! His frame is absolutely huge, his shoulders and hands massive - he probably uses them to scare children laugh.gif Paul is very tiny in frame, very slight of build.

Check out the Bass player to buckets left in comparison !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLxldGSvU5Q

PS, I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO DO THIS !!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gerald
Nov 26 2007, 10:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byfls9zqugk...feature=related

Here is an interesting buckethead guitar lesson slash question an answer. smile.gif

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 26 2007, 10:14 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Gerald @ Nov 26 2007, 09:06 PM) *
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byfls9zqugk...feature=related

Here is an interesting buckethead guitar lesson slash question an answer. smile.gif

yeah thats good fun ! smile.gif

This is my most watched video of the month https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFBhoyPB3AU

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gerald
Nov 26 2007, 10:32 PM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Nov 26 2007, 04:14 PM) *
yeah thats good fun ! smile.gif

This is my most watched video of the month https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFBhoyPB3AU

He for sure has a Ph.d in shreducation. smile.gif

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 26 2007, 10:33 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Gerald @ Nov 26 2007, 09:32 PM) *
He for sure has a Ph.d in shreducation. smile.gif

Shreducation is now officially the coolest word on GMC! laugh.gif laugh.gif wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gerald
Nov 27 2007, 08:17 PM
I ordered electric tears and crime scene slunk. Hopefully I'll get them by Friday!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 27 2007, 08:34 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Nov 26 2007, 01:33 PM) *
Shreducation is now officially the coolest word on GMC! laugh.gif laugh.gif wink.gif

Your word is destined to become GMC legend wink.gif

+Quote Post
bricktop
Dec 8 2007, 12:45 AM
Those backing tracks Buckethead had set up at the dinner party youtube video are pretty cool.

I've seen a couple of videos on youtube of him playing both the bass guitar and the banjo, man he can play those at such a high level also, this guy is an amazing musician...

I'm too lazy to post the bass guitar and banjo video right now, I just had a plate of spagetti and I'm suffering from carbo overload, can't keep my eyes open!

--------------------
Electric Guitars: Fender
Acoustic Guitars:
Amplifiers: Fender Blues Junior NOS
Effects:

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 01:48 PM