Niece's Friend Song Goes Viral On Youtube
zoom
Nov 23 2011, 12:24 PM
Learning Roadie
HI Guys

This Youtube music video is of a girl from Brisbane Australia. (A Friend of my niece)
A friend of her's did this video production to try and get into a uni film and arts degree course.
Her mother I believe uploaded the video onto youtube so relations could see it and it now it's got like 170000 views and alot of media attention from around the world.
So in other words this is an accident.
Check it out see what you think.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by zoom: Nov 23 2011, 12:25 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Sinisa Cekic
Nov 23 2011, 11:31 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Nov 23 2011, 10:39 PM) *
Great work, and the good news is, even us guitar guys can have great looking footage. One HUGE factor in getting footage (even web/handycam footage like we all shoot) to look great is called "color correction". (Shooting good footage that's well lit is of course important as well)

The nice folks at Red Giant are giving away their Pro level color correction suite called COLORISTA, for FREE! Works with Premiere, Final Cut Pro and After Effects. It allows you to get great "filmic" looks even from a relatively cheap camera. Shooting/framing/lighting, is still up to the shooter smile.gif Here is the link for the free software.

http://www.redgiantsoftware.com/products/a...colorista-free/

[attachment=25447:ColoristaFree_Hero.jpg]

Transfer this on my DSLR board Todd wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 02:21 PM