Sinister Guitar Picks
miguelbatalha
Dec 19 2013, 08:56 PM
GMC:er
Sinister Guitar Picks was founded with one goal in mind and that was to engineer and design the best sounding and most unique metal edge guitar picks available in the music industry. We are the only guitar pick company that offers a Single Metal Edge or Twin Metal Edge without the entire pick being made of metal, our Patent Pending process allows you to have the best of both worlds. SINISTER’s guitar picks are also much more durable and have a much longer life than your average pick. Each guitar pick SINISTER designs are engineered with a purpose, whether it is for Tone, Feel, or just simply a Kick Ass Look. All of SINISTER’S guitar picks are hand finished and are unique in their own way.

I uploaded a video and some pics on my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/MiguelBatalhasound

I can't embed because it's not YouTube, sorry.

Feel like trying one? tongue.gif Of course, I still use my dunlop picks. biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 20 2013, 07:23 AM
Interesting looking picks to be sure smile.gif Have you tried the VONHOTCH.com custom picks? They are made entirely of Aircraft Grade aluminum and custom built by hand for each player. The ones he built for me are my favorite picks ever. I was a big fan of the V-Picks previously ( I even have a Signature Vpick Model on the vpicks site) but I've switched entirely to vonhotch picks. They are just that good. I'd say give them a try ! smile.gif

Attached Image

QUOTE (miguelbatalha @ Dec 19 2013, 02:56 PM) *
Sinister Guitar Picks was founded with one goal in mind and that was to engineer and design the best sounding and most unique metal edge guitar picks available in the music industry. We are the only guitar pick company that offers a Single Metal Edge or Twin Metal Edge without the entire pick being made of metal, our Patent Pending process allows you to have the best of both worlds. SINISTER’s guitar picks are also much more durable and have a much longer life than your average pick. Each guitar pick SINISTER designs are engineered with a purpose, whether it is for Tone, Feel, or just simply a Kick Ass Look. All of SINISTER’S guitar picks are hand finished and are unique in their own way.

I uploaded a video and some pics on my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/MiguelBatalhasound

I can't embed because it's not YouTube, sorry.

Feel like trying one? tongue.gif Of course, I still use my dunlop picks. biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
miguelbatalha
Jan 5 2014, 06:10 AM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Dec 20 2013, 06:23 AM) *
Interesting looking picks to be sure smile.gif Have you tried the VONHOTCH.com custom picks? They are made entirely of Aircraft Grade aluminum and custom built by hand for each player. The ones he built for me are my favorite picks ever. I was a big fan of the V-Picks previously ( I even have a Signature Vpick Model on the vpicks site) but I've switched entirely to vonhotch picks. They are just that good. I'd say give them a try ! smile.gif

Attached Image

They look great. Yet to try one. Have you tried Timber Tones?

I love their bone plectrums so much.

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Jan 7 2014, 11:41 AM
Learning Roadie
The name and marketing put me off even trying their picks.

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 12:59 PM