I Need Help!, man im trying to learn the halo theme
FieryFoX
Feb 29 2008, 09:29 PM
GMC:er
guys im trying to learn the halo theme and what ever i do i cant get that sort of rythm that it should have and the solo sounds wierd man i need help i dont no if my timing is bad or is it the tabs in ultimate guitar that arent correct can some one help me i would really be happy !! if some one this slow videos of it and posted it when they play it or anyone that haves a solution that can help me plz answer! sad.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
A NEW LEGEND IS BORN ZLASH!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
mattacuk
Feb 29 2008, 10:21 PM
Lets go fishing!
Hey there smile.gif

Sadly Im unfamiliar with that one ! But if you learning something just from tabs I would hazard a guess your timeing isnt as it should be smile.gif This is because certain rythms often require quite a bit of practice, prefrably with a metronome at the start. Also you will need to know what techniques are involved for the peice of muisic your learning smile.gif

If you start practicing GMC lessons and exercises with a metrome, you will build a good technique - later on you will be better prepared to learn your favorite solos smile.gif

Well this is just the way I work, not the "gods truth" as it were. But once you learn the "right" way to go about tackleing peices of music, playing your favorite stuff shouldnt be so much of a problem smile.gif

I hope this helps a little.... smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
FieryFoX
Feb 29 2008, 11:18 PM
GMC:er
]
yeah thx man

--------------------
A NEW LEGEND IS BORN ZLASH!

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Feb 29 2008, 11:54 PM
Lets go fishing!
Im sorry its probs not the answer you were looking for sad.gif

Its just once you build up experience through practice, your more likely to get the results you disire smile.gif

Keep on rocking wink.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:45 PM