Take 8 Seconds Out Your Day To Make Someone Smile! :)
eLeCtRoFrEaK0036
Oct 1 2012, 01:38 AM
GMC:er
Hey guys...It's Isiah. I just started a new youtube channel and I need all the help I can get. So I'm asking you if you can PLEASE go and Subscribe to my new youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/IsiahDrew
It only takes a couple seconds. I'll be glad to sub back to you channel as well!
Here is my old channel if your interested: https://www.youtube.com/user/eLeCtRoFrEaK0036?feature=mhee

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by eLeCtRoFrEaK0036: Oct 1 2012, 01:40 AM

--------------------
Follow me on Twitter
Visit My Website
Please like my Facebook page
Please Subscribe to my Youtube Channel

There's only room for improvement. Never give up on what you love!
#TheWorldisYours

-IsiahDrew
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 1 2012, 05:25 AM
Subbed! smile.gif I've got the same Randall cab too!

Todd

QUOTE (eLeCtRoFrEaK0036 @ Sep 30 2012, 08:38 PM) *
Hey guys...It's Isiah. I just started a new youtube channel and I need all the help I can get. So I'm asking you if you can PLEASE go and Subscribe to my new youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/IsiahDrew
It only takes a couple seconds. I'll be glad to sub back to you channel as well!
Here is my old channel if your interested: https://www.youtube.com/user/eLeCtRoFrEaK0036?feature=mhee

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
thefireball
Oct 1 2012, 05:44 AM
Learning Roadie
Subbed, liked your page and commented on the page too. wink.gif
-Brandon

+Quote Post
eLeCtRoFrEaK0036
Oct 1 2012, 09:46 PM
I thank you guys so so much.... Out of the 53 people that saw this only you guys subbed, THANKS! It means alot to me smile.gif

--------------------
Follow me on Twitter
Visit My Website

#TheWorldisYours

-IsiahDrew

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Oct 2 2012, 07:03 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
Ask and you shall receive, you have been subbed again! smile.gif Looks like you have the home studio off to a great start and some great looking guitars and gear as well. Rock on Isiah! smile.gif

+Quote Post
eLeCtRoFrEaK0036
Oct 3 2012, 11:15 AM
Thank you again to the people that did Subscribe. I also have a new video I just uploaded so be sure to check that out! smile.gif

--------------------
Follow me on Twitter
Visit My Website

#TheWorldisYours

-IsiahDrew

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 12:51 PM