How To Get Your Sound
avodiez
Apr 21 2008, 07:33 AM
GMC:er
Hi Muris,

I've been following your lessons for a while and, first of all, I would like to say that I'm about becoming a Muris-fanatic wink.gif

The question is: can you give some information about the basic steps to take for getting a sound similar to yours?

I know it is a wide generic question but let me explain a bit: every player has its own preferences on equalizating and setting its rig no matter which particular components the rig has and no matter the particular trade mark used (for example, I've been able to take the same sound out of my live rig based on mesa amps and my studio rig based on low cost berhinger components and I checked out that the secret was laying on the basic principles of how you equializate the signal and how you process the dinamyc effects you apply to it -If somebody would ask me how to get a sound similar to mine, I wouldn't recommend to buy a mark iv without explaining first how do I set its eq-module)

So, the question: can you give us some generic information about how you equalizate you sound and which effects you use to use?

Thank you very much,

Alvaro

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- avodiez   How To Get Your Sound   Apr 21 2008, 07:33 AM
- - Muris Varajic   Hi Alvaro and welcome to GMC. The question you a...   Apr 21 2008, 08:29 AM
|- - avodiez   QUOTE (Muris Varajic @ Apr 21 2008, 08:29...   Apr 21 2008, 07:04 PM
|- - Muris Varajic   I'm just messing with EQ's a bit until I f...   Apr 21 2008, 07:13 PM
nnn
nnn
- - avodiez   hehe, http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_...   Apr 23 2008, 08:50 PM
- - Muris Varajic   Yeah, a million dollars Q.   Apr 23 2008, 09:49 PM
nnn
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 01:15 PM