So Sitting Around With A Broken Foot...
rokchik
Jun 30 2010, 01:06 AM
The Dark Canuck
... with iTunes on shuffle....

so far I've been taken on a journey with Journey, through some very cheesy, yet gulity pleasure, 80's music ( Everybody taking a chance... with a Safety Dance smile.gif ) people have screamed at me, one even growled... not sure how that got on there... and I've learned that parents just don't understand, but I've also heard some wonderful gems that I haven't heard in a while...

One of the best intros ever IMHO... also love the "Creep" inspiring "Air that I Breathe" The Hollies were just fantastic!

I'm not the biggest CS&N fan but I love this song. Some amazing harmonies... just a classic!

My fave Zeppelin tune smile.gif and the song that if I ever learn to play I can die a happy woman smile.gif my foot can't stop tapping whenever it comes on, which right now is bad cause it's BROKE!! Better start tapping the other tongue.gif Like someone said "Thank God Jimmy Page never went into Biology research"

So just thought I'd share as kind of bored really and can't move around much... and just in case you are wondering nothing interesting with the foot, just a stress fracture that is more annoying than anything. No hard cast yet, just a walking one unless it gets worse.

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far smile.gif

rok

EDIT: I really need to learn how to spell wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by rokchik: Jun 30 2010, 01:07 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:04 PM