2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Gmc Organisation
Bossie
Jul 27 2011, 10:38 PM
GMC:er

Allways wandered about this ...how you guys organise all of this.
I mean.. it's not that you go to the GMC office with meetings or something wink.gif ...y'all live in different
area's of the world...i guess it depends a lot on emailing,phone and stuff?

Weird topic .. wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 27 2011, 10:40 PM
Instructor
I guess Kris or Bogdan should give a proper answer biggrin.gif but email is our friend, indeed smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jul 27 2011, 11:07 PM
Instructor
Kris and Bogdan should have proper answer for this! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jul 27 2011, 11:34 PM
Instructor
Well,there is no need for mystification, I will tell you the secret of how we work:
Once a month we gather at the agreed place, and always someone else choose the location. This month we were in Thailand for seven days, and we had a very constructive vacation !!! ph34r.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Jul 27 2011, 11:49 PM
Once a month we gather at the agreed place, and always someone else choose the location. This month we were in Thailand for seven days, and we had a very constructive vacation !!!

That's reminds me of some actual top secret government spy agency... they actually do that yearly (true story, I'm not kidding)! Undisclosed location, once a year, anywhere in the world, almost like a vacation! Been even to New Zealand a few times, so I've heard (after it's happened).

This post has been edited by Azzaboi: Jul 27 2011, 11:51 PM

--------------------

Play Games Arcade
Take a break, Play Games! Play the best free online flash games at Aaron's Game Zone like Bloons Tower Defense 4!

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jul 28 2011, 12:03 AM
Instructor
CIA , MI5, KGB, GMC, MOSAD..... shhhhhhh..Top Secret... biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bossie
Jul 28 2011, 12:18 AM
well the joke's on me. ..all i wanted to find out is where the moneysafe is ! wink.gif

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jul 28 2011, 12:25 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Bossie @ Jul 28 2011, 01:18 AM) *
well the joke's on me. ..all i wanted to find out is where the moneysafe is ! wink.gif

Hahahahahaha..... huh.gif ...money?.... huh.gif .....what money.. huh.gif ..... biggrin.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 28 2011, 12:43 AM
Actually, we are all psychic. So we are in constant telepathic communication. That way, we don't double up on Lesson Topics, Chat Times, etc. Kris blesses each new instructor with Krishna Consciousness and bingo. Instant psychic. GMC actually stands for Grand Mind Consciousness. Right Kris?

+Quote Post
skennington
Jul 28 2011, 01:43 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
We have a "batcave" with super computers.. ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Jul 28 2011, 02:06 AM
Learning Tone Master
poor new guy, asking honest question - getting silly replies

+Quote Post
Bossie
Jul 28 2011, 02:08 AM
Well i got the message..

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Jul 28 2011, 02:09 AM
Learning Tone Master
They have a hidden forum where they discuss things smile.gif
Most forums do.
Work other than forum related stuff is delegated down from someone on top. Most internet based companies do business over email and skype-like software smile.gif

Being on a place where you have to pay to register, I am suprised you didn't get an honest answer to an honest question though...

This post has been edited by Sollesnes: Jul 28 2011, 02:12 AM

+Quote Post
Bossie
Jul 28 2011, 02:13 AM
THx

I guess this is a community where you have to earn an answer...after proven you deserve it wink.gif

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Jul 28 2011, 02:17 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Bossie @ Jul 28 2011, 03:13 AM) *
I guess this is a community where you have to earn an answer...after proven you deserve it wink.gif

You'd think it would come with your first payment laugh.gif

edit:somehow it doublewrote

This post has been edited by Sollesnes: Jul 28 2011, 02:17 AM

+Quote Post
skennington
Jul 28 2011, 02:42 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
All kidding aside man, the Mod team is spread out across all time zones so the boards are covered, Always! The instructors have a board of there own in which they can interact and discuss things.

Management is handled by Mr guitartube himself.. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Jul 28 2011, 02:45 AM
Hidden forums huh, where all the talent juices seep out of?
I think I know one of the secret links! Todd leaked it: http://bit.ly/twtgmc cool.gif

--------------------

Play Games Arcade
Take a break, Play Games! Play the best free online flash games at Aaron's Game Zone like Bloons Tower Defense 4!

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Jul 28 2011, 03:47 AM
Instructor
we use a ton of e-mail and sometimes skype to get things ready in real time. the gmc admins are really serious and pro so we all know all the standards required for the different functions we have.

If you fail kris humiliates you publicly tho, like that crossroads scene with the karate kid guy biggrin.gif

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
Bossie
Jul 28 2011, 06:45 AM
Aha... the dahlanator is a bit of a slavedriver!! wink.gif
You can allways get back at him by telling he's neglecting his old website laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Bossie: Jul 28 2011, 07:16 AM

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 28 2011, 09:20 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Jul 27 2011, 11:34 PM) *
Well,there is no need for mystification, I will tell you the secret of how we work:
Once a month we gather at the agreed place, and always someone else choose the location. This month we were in Thailand for seven days, and we had a very constructive vacation !!! ph34r.gif biggrin.gif

I prefer this scenario, so I'm going to pretend it's this one ! biggrin.gif

For more info, though... see here https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=37537

This post has been edited by Ben Higgins: Jul 28 2011, 09:21 AM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:25 PM