About Making A Career As A Guitarist And Some Beautiful Playing...
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 17 2016, 05:29 PM
Instructor
Hey friends. I wanted to share a very cool video with three great guitarists, tasty playing and really interesting talks about playing, composing and making a career as a guitarist using social network.

Enjoy it!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Dec 17 2016, 06:00 PM
Learning Roadie
Nice !!!!!

Cheers

Laurent

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Dec 19 2016, 04:55 PM
GMC:er
Since you made rediscovering Mateus, he is becoming one of my favorite players happy.gif
Thanks for the share!

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Tom51
Dec 19 2016, 07:41 PM
Learning Roadie
Thanks a lot Gab! Such music is exactly why I started playing guitar. rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Dec 22 2016, 09:07 PM
Instructor
Those "bastrads" can make all of us jaw dropping, even though we're so different in our personal, musical preferences smile.gif Their control of tone and dynamics is insane. I found Mateus by one of T.C demos. He's great...what more can I say....hard to find words for this. His playing is simply beautiful smile.gif

+Quote Post
klasaine
Dec 22 2016, 11:09 PM
GMC:er
The kid has great tone and feel - full stop.
He's not particularly 'choppy' (fast or technical) but he does have certain uniqueness that is at least partially due to the fact that he switchers between pick and fingers effortlessly ... and not in the traditional hybrid way.

The real take-a-way from that video is ... You wanna be successful? - do something a little different.

This post has been edited by klasaine: Dec 22 2016, 11:10 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 03:10 PM