> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

Circulation Massage, At your request.
Nihilist1
Dec 7 2011, 12:10 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
The video is up on YouTube! You can view it at the following link. Any insight or criticism would be appreciated!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXtzWHvZn98...nel_video_title

I really hope this helps!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
All the elders have fallen down...

Heal her now...

Heal her now...

Grandfather elk
Turned to me
And spoke:

Light the fire deep inside.
Light the fires!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 7 2011, 08:23 AM
Instructor
Just finished watching, tried it along and YES, my hands feel very good wink.gif now, for a little bit of constructive critique - I would only have to point out that you should try and focus the image on the action itself (you're constantly placing your hands out of the cam range) and the light is way to powerful at the beginning when you're performing the massage on your right arm.

Otherwise, the technique itself is working and THAT is actually the most important thing, but by shooting properly, you'll be able to make sure you transmit your message to everyone watching!

thank you and looking forward to your next ones biggrin.gif

Cosmin

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Nihilist1
Dec 7 2011, 08:49 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 7 2011, 07:23 AM) *
Just finished watching, tried it along and YES, my hands feel very good wink.gif now, for a little bit of constructive critique - I would only have to point out that you should try and focus the image on the action itself (you're constantly placing your hands out of the cam range) and the light is way to powerful at the beginning when you're performing the massage on your right arm.

Otherwise, the technique itself is working and THAT is actually the most important thing, but by shooting properly, you'll be able to make sure you transmit your message to everyone watching!

thank you and looking forward to your next ones biggrin.gif

Cosmin

Awesome. Maybe, for Christmas, I will be able to get a camera or something.

--------------------

Heal her now...

Heal her now...

Grandfather elk
Turned to me
And spoke:

Light the fires!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 15 2011, 05:58 PM
Instructor
Hehe biggrin.gif I applied the massage to a friend of mine before a gig 2 nites ago and he told me it felt awesome! He is a very good player nonetheless, but I think the massage gave him an extra boost tongue.gif thank you mate!

+Quote Post
Nihilist1
Dec 16 2011, 12:54 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 15 2011, 04:58 PM) *
Hehe biggrin.gif I applied the massage to a friend of mine before a gig 2 nites ago and he told me it felt awesome! He is a very good player nonetheless, but I think the massage gave him an extra boost tongue.gif thank you mate!

Absolutely! It is something that I feel works extraordinarily well. Hell, it might even be why I can play for so long every day.

--------------------

Heal her now...

Heal her now...

Grandfather elk
Turned to me
And spoke:

Light the fires!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 16 2011, 10:43 AM
Instructor
This is cool.. the only bummer is that when I'm cold I wear extra layers so I'll have to take them off to do this first but, then again I can always put them back on afterwards smile.gif

+Quote Post
Nihilist1
Dec 16 2011, 01:35 PM
I recently found that running my hands under warm-hot water for about 30 seconds really helps out if they are frozen from the winter. Also, do another 30 seconds on your wrists as well. It is a technique that works quite nicely.

This post has been edited by Nihilist1: Dec 16 2011, 01:36 PM

--------------------

Heal her now...

Heal her now...

Grandfather elk
Turned to me
And spoke:

Light the fires!

+Quote Post
zoom
Dec 16 2011, 03:15 PM
Learning Roadie
Cheers for this Nihilist! I can feel the effect for sure. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 16 2011, 06:26 PM
Instructor
This is awesome man, thanks for this method. Doing warmups before playing on the guitar, or typing on a keyboard is very important, and this can help a lot! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Nihilist1
Dec 17 2011, 01:10 AM
I am glad it helped. I hope the others find this useful, too. I can't play guitar unless I do this. It just doesn't feel the same.

--------------------

Heal her now...

Heal her now...

Grandfather elk
Turned to me
And spoke:

Light the fires!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:12 AM