3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
What's Your Problem!, Yeah, You
mattacuk
Jan 3 2008, 09:34 AM
Lets go fishing!
Thanks for all the info Shellshock!! That looks like an excellent refrence biggrin.gif

QUOTE (skennington @ Jan 3 2008, 12:30 AM) *
I'm gonna trust ya Muris. I'll just keep pluging away at it.
Nice to see ( or maybe not tongue.gif ) other problems out there with everyones playing. It helps me to focus a little more on the ones that I have knowing you guys are working hard. Keep it up everybody! wink.gif
Hey Matt, What about that fish! ohmy.gif

I refrence there scales daily! wink.gif laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
superize
Jan 3 2008, 11:03 AM
Ultimate Tone Guru
I have problem with using the metronome when practiacing and also i cant play fast but speed will come eventually if i only could start using the mtronome more often when i am practacing biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Freddie Fourfing...
Jan 3 2008, 11:09 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (superize @ Jan 3 2008, 05:03 AM) *
I have problem with using the metronome when practiacing and also i cant play fast but speed will come eventually if i only could start using the mtronome more often when i am practacing biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

In order to play fast, I use an old fashioned metronome like this one (you know, mechanical).
Attached Image

I set it as fast as possible, then use it as a pick.
I haven't figured out the fretting part yet.

--------------------
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit."
ARISTOTLE

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 3 2008, 11:10 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (superize @ Jan 3 2008, 10:03 AM) *

What sort of problems are you having? Maybe we can help ? smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
superize
Jan 3 2008, 11:19 AM
Ultimate Tone Guru
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jan 3 2008, 11:10 AM) *
What sort of problems are you having? Maybe we can help ? smile.gif

There is no problem i just dont use the metronnome all the time when i am practacing and i dont really know why because it is a good thing if you want to play fast and accurate

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Jan 3 2008, 04:51 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I think my biggest problem is staying in time. When Im playing with the metronome is easier, but when Im playing with a backing track I lost the timing. Im working hard not just with the metronome but I using more backing tracks I think I need more practice. Another thing I do is that when I listen to a song no matter which kind of music it is I try to follow the rythim in my head or with my hands , that has helped me a lot. Any other suggestions are welcome.

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
Luciana Segovia
Feb 8 2008, 02:57 AM
Singing Instructor
QUOTE (Spiderusalem @ Jan 3 2008, 05:07 AM) *
learning how to sing has been the main thing holding me back. Luciana and her lessons are great but I feel like I need an instructor to tell me what I'm doing wrong.

try to record something and post it in my personal board, Then I can tell you what are you doing wrong!

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:45 PM