Washburn Guitars, Educate Me
SeeJay
May 7 2014, 12:26 AM
GMC:er
I saw an interesting old Washburn at a shop near me. I forgot to look at the model. It actually played well. I know some people used them back in the day, but never game them a chance.

You guys like them? Someone tell me more about whats good.

Is there a washburn sleeper out there I could pick up cheap?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Rock and Roll Lover. Vintage Ampeg collector. Soon to be new father.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Mertay
May 12 2014, 05:37 PM
Never played his sig. guitar before, not to bash Washburn but I like the design of the ibanez one more smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
SeeJay
May 14 2014, 04:42 AM
I'm with ya. Washburn was never something I was looking out for. But I was just curious if others had experiences.

Again, as much as they were played on back in the day, I feel like they had to have had a decent series at some point.

QUOTE (Mertay @ May 12 2014, 04:37 PM) *
Never played his sig. guitar before, not to bash Washburn but I like the design of the ibanez one more smile.gif

--------------------
Rock and Roll Lover. Vintage Ampeg collector. Soon to be new father.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 09:02 AM