Sugestion
holoshreder
Jan 15 2008, 08:25 PM
GMC:er
hey smile.gif

uhm i was thinking that it would be a lot easyer for noobs like me to view some lessons and actualy practice them always looking at the instructor and not having a tab under the window

it always gets me off focus and a litle frustrated i was watching the pinky work out lesson and i couldnt follow it properly

some instructors do speak and thats alot easier

i think the tab should be placed over the actual videoand having the instructor explain like "first finger on the low e string of fret 2" you know?

and it would be a lot cooler if we could download them to our desktop (maybe its already possible but im not sure how)

and remember try to be as clearer as possible explain it like you were explaining to a donkey
every single detail

thx for your time smile.gif rock on

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
MEN! BANG YOUR HEAD...MEN! WAKE THE DEAD!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- holoshreder   Sugestion   Jan 15 2008, 08:25 PM
- - Hisham   maybe you are right   Jan 15 2008, 10:46 PM
- - Milenkovic Ivan   That would be cool man and a lot easier, Kris has ...   Jan 16 2008, 10:49 AM
- - Tomotoms   QUOTE (holoshreder @ Jan 15 2008, 07:25 P...   Jan 16 2008, 12:45 PM
- - holoshreder   nope i ment the video and do try to simplify thi...   Jan 16 2008, 06:16 PM
- - RobM   QUOTE (holoshreder @ Jan 16 2008, 12:16 P...   Jan 17 2008, 06:52 PM
nnn
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 11:50 PM