Crazy Train, all parts tutorial
Becca
Jun 8 2014, 02:53 PM
GMC:er
I searched Crazy Train on the site search bar and I couldn't find a lesson anywhere. I am trying to learn it to surprise my Dad when he comes to visit. I am usually ok at picking things up by listening but this song is driving me nuts. I just seem to have a blind spot to getting it all. I admit to being in awe of Randys playing so maybe that is clouding my judgement. I got the gist of the f# riff but the rest ,although i'm close, is not correct. I also have no chance of matching Randys speed in the solo parts but if I can get close to maybe improvise my sort of style (I'm no shredder, though would love to be) then I would be happy with that. HAPPY? I would be ECSTATIC! Basically, could someone post a whole song tutorial or point me towards where there is one. I would be really grateful. I am sure lots of people would love to learn that song.
Thankyou Guys n Gals. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Becca   Crazy Train   Jun 8 2014, 02:53 PM
- - Spock   Hey Becca, I've found that I can find anythin...   Jun 8 2014, 03:01 PM
|- - Becca   QUOTE (Spock @ Jun 8 2014, 02:01 PM) Hey ...   Jun 8 2014, 04:07 PM
nnn
- - Gabriel Leopardi   QUOTE (Spock @ Jun 8 2014, 11:01 AM) Hey ...   Jun 8 2014, 07:47 PM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:49 PM