My (bad) Experience With Musicstore.de
Keilnoth
Jun 21 2011, 10:27 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hey guys,

Just writing some lines to share my experience with this store.

About 1 year and a half ago I ordered a new guitar and an USB soundcard. 7 months ago, the soundcard stopped working so I first tried to contact the constructor but had no answer at all. So I contacted MusicStore.de and they told me to pack the item and that they will pick it up.

So far, everything is cool, great service but, they don't even ask for my address ? Well, nevermind...

They picked the parcel up and then began a long wait. I then received an e-mail with a DHL tracking code and no other communication. But the parcel never made it out of Germany, it was blocked at Köln for some reason.

I started writing e-mails to MusicStore.de but had no answer at all. I finally picked up the phone and called them to hear a guy telling me that something went wrong and that they will send me my item back... Still no explanation.

I received it today, 6 months later. Still, no communication about anything, only automatic messages. And I had to pay 90$ to DHL, I still don't know why because they sent it to the wrong address. So I still don't know if the device work properly because I have to get it at my last workplace where I do not work anymore...

Make your own opinion but personaly, this is the last time I order anything from there. It's just an addition of crappy service and bad communication and finally I had to pay for it.

Thanks for reading my rant.
This is just stuff and money but I am bit angry right now. wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Keilnoth: Jun 21 2011, 11:20 AM

--------------------

My Guitars: Fender Stratocaster Billy Corgan Signature, Ibanez RG270
My Amp: Peavey Bandit 112
My Pedals: Blackstar HT-Dual, Boss DD-7, Boss CS-3, Boss RC-20
My Wishlist: New bridge + Pickups for my Ibanez, EHX POG2, EHX Cathedral / Holy Grail
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th May 2024 - 01:19 AM