Helloween, The Legendary Power Metal Band
The Uncreator
Dec 19 2007, 03:20 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Quite possibly one of the most legendary power metal bands of all time, Helloween remain a favorite of mine, i thought i would share them with you, some try to argue there time is over, but they haven't heard the kickass new album wink.gif

Helloween - As Long As I Fall (Andi Deris Vocals)
Helloween - I Want Out (Michael Kiske Vocals)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by The Uncreator: Dec 19 2007, 03:20 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Davidian
Dec 22 2007, 08:14 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I didn't really check out their older stuff, could you give their classic albums? (I know they have but I don't know which ones sad.gif )

Their new cd is really nice! This surely doesn't sound like a band which time is over blink.gif
Well I hope it's a start to discover a new, great band biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Music is supposed to break down walls, smash through barriers; and free your mind!

+Quote Post
Khaos Keith
Dec 22 2007, 10:51 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Davidian @ Dec 22 2007, 11:14 AM) *
I didn't really check out their older stuff, could you give their classic albums? (I know they have but I don't know which ones sad.gif )

Their new cd is really nice! This surely doesn't sound like a band which time is over blink.gif
Well I hope it's a start to discover a new, great band biggrin.gif

oh man ive always loved helloween. i favorite albums were the keeper of the seven keys part one and part two.

and then when the guitarist made gamma ray i loved them too smile.gif

--------------------
Random Person : "got a myspace page?"

Me : "hahaha who doesn't? the url is

http://www.myspace.com/maidenmayhem

hahah"

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 01:07 AM