Rusty Cooley Ripping Off Ben Higgins!
Todd Simpson
Aug 22 2014, 06:45 AM
GMC:er
Here is a grab of RUSTY COOLEY showing off his guitars and this one has a Laborghini sticker on it just like Bens guitars with the Ferrari sticker in the same spot. I think Rusty should pay Ben a royalty if he's going to crib style cues like that!!!! It's bad enough the Rusty is trying to copy Ben's hair. Next thing you know Rusty will show up with a tatoo like Bens and I'll call shenanigens!! Shame on you Rusty Cooley!!

I guess I can't complain though as I"ve been stealing Rusty's guitar licks for years. sad.gif
Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 22 2014, 09:39 AM
Instructor
Haha !! You know, people have confused me and Rusty before because when we're playing guitar with our long straight hair and our heads down we can look quite similar ! laugh.gif

But Rusty got in first with the Lambo sticker.. it was him and Yngwie (Ferrari stickeron the back of his Strats) that inspired me to display car allegiance via the medium of a Porsche logo! biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Ben Higgins: Aug 22 2014, 09:39 AM

+Quote Post
klasaine
Aug 22 2014, 03:57 PM
Not a 'brand' sticker but this is a cartoon style hot rod decal on the butt of my Strat.
It's an Ed 'Big Daddy' Roth design.

Attached Image

http://www.ratfink.com/
He also signed the axe.

This post has been edited by klasaine: Aug 22 2014, 04:02 PM

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Aug 22 2014, 08:34 PM
QUOTE (klasaine @ Aug 22 2014, 03:57 PM) *
Not a 'brand' sticker but this is a cartoon style hot rod decal on the butt of my Strat.
It's an Ed 'Big Daddy' Roth design.

Attached Image

http://www.ratfink.com/
He also signed the axe.

Sweet!
Big Daddy rules!!
biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
klasaine
Aug 22 2014, 11:19 PM
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Aug 22 2014, 12:34 PM) *
Sweet!
Big Daddy rules!!
biggrin.gif

Indeed. RIP 'Rat Fink'

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 23 2014, 12:24 AM
It's a conspiracy!! Have you ever noticed we don't ever see Ben and Rusty at the same place at the same time!! That's because they are one and the same, Ben Cooley!!!! smile.gif

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Aug 22 2014, 04:39 AM) *
Haha !! You know, people have confused me and Rusty before because when we're playing guitar with our long straight hair and our heads down we can look quite similar ! laugh.gif

But Rusty got in first with the Lambo sticker.. it was him and Yngwie (Ferrari stickeron the back of his Strats) that inspired me to display car allegiance via the medium of a Porsche logo! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 23 2014, 09:29 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Aug 23 2014, 12:24 AM) *
It's a conspiracy!! Have you ever noticed we don't ever see Ben and Rusty at the same place at the same time!! That's because they are one and the same, Ben Cooley!!!! smile.gif

I can neither confirm nor deny this accusation ph34r.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 09:32 PM