> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

Kotulhu's Thread, for Gab's Army
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 13 2017, 01:02 AM
Instructor
Hi Kotulhu! Welcome to Gab's Army, before we start, I need some more info about you:

- How many time have you been playing guitar?
- Favorite guitarists, bands and musicians.
- What are your guitar goals?
- How would you like to you see yourself in 5 years (related to music and guitar)?
- How many time can you play guitar each day?
- Do you have playing live experience?
- Which are your strong and weak points with guitar?
- What do you know about music theory?
- Can you record videos of you playing?
- Share here audios and videos that reflect your current playing.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kotulhu
Apr 13 2017, 09:34 AM
GMC:er
Hi, friends! My name is Mike, 26 years old. I'm from Russia. In advance sorry for English. smile.gif

About me:
- I'm playing guitar about 5 years, but I didn't give many time for technical skill. In the main I played riffs from my favorite song and try to write my music.
- I'm listen many different metal music, from heavy to extreme. In last time my favorite bands is Dream Theater, Adagio and The Vision Bleak. My "model" of solo guitarist is russian musician Sergey Mavrin (Сергей Маврин).
- About 1 year in the past I with my friends create a band (played from rock'n'roll and punk to heavy and thrash). I play on ritm guitar. My guitar goal is become universal guitarist at least semi-professional level. And improve my skill of writing music.
- In 5 years I'll want to play with my band on regional festivals with qualitative music and share solo parts in half with our solo guitarist.
- Depending on the day of the week. On weekday in last time average about 1 hour (+ -). But because of work sometimes it doesn't work out. In free days average about 3 - 4 hour in all.
- My band have 3 small concerts in garage club. We played about 3 our songs, and covers all the rest of it.
- I think, that my strong point is played hard riffs with downstrok and without many melodies. My weak point is all the rest (alternative picking, legato etc).
- About music theory I have elementary knowledge, but in this time reading few books about it.
- Yes, I can record videos. But I need some experience to improve this quality.

My first and latest video with my riffs:

I'm glad to join in your frendly family!

Mike P.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Schecter Hellraiser C7 - Boss GT-10 - AMT Stonehead ST-50-4 - Yerasov Rhino 2x12 (Vintage 30 + Legend V12)

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 14 2017, 05:55 AM
Instructor
Hi mate, thanks for the info and video.

I think that this lesson could be a good starting point to see your current lead skills, and define which are the techniques that we need to cover:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/neocla..._for_beginners/

What do you think?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Kotulhu
Apr 16 2017, 10:45 AM
GMC:er
Hi, Gab!

I think, that this lesson is cool for me. smile.gif

But because of employment at work on this week and business trip I'll start practice lesson on two half of next week.

I'll try to write video.

Mike P.

--------------------
Schecter Hellraiser C7 - Boss GT-10 - AMT Stonehead ST-50-4 - Yerasov Rhino 2x12 (Vintage 30 + Legend V12)

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 17 2017, 02:23 PM
Instructor
Hi Mike, thanks for the update! Enjoy the sessions.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:14 AM