2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Petruccifever Contest Take, Here is what I have so far
wrk
Jun 17 2009, 06:57 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Hey Monte .. nice take. Told you before that i like it. Nice idea for the last part ... i didn't heard this one before.
You posted your entry already i saw wink.gif .. Good luck in the competition !!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Jun 17 2009, 07:03 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (wrk @ Jun 17 2009, 06:57 PM) *
Hey Monte .. nice take. Told you before that i like it. Nice idea for the last part ... i didn't heard this one before.
You posted your entry already i saw wink.gif .. Good luck in the competition !!!

I still might change it Andy.....but I learned recently from my boss/wife....that my free time aka guitar time will be limited in the next few weeks so I wanted to get something up just in case I don't have time. smile.gif

It's funny Andy.....My 7 yr. old daughter and 4 yr. old son were in the room while I was doing my take and guess what????? They didn't applause either after I was done playing mad.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
SonofDestiny
Jun 17 2009, 07:15 PM
GMC:er
Boss/wife laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Wishlist: the world.

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Jun 17 2009, 07:17 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (SonofDestiny @ Jun 17 2009, 07:15 PM) *
Boss/wife laugh.gif laugh.gif

PFFT!! NOOB!!! YOU'LL SEE GEORGE.......YOU'LL SEE!!!! tongue.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
wrk
Jun 17 2009, 07:23 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (lcsdds @ Jun 17 2009, 08:03 PM) *
I still might change it Andy.....but I learned recently from my boss/wife....that my free time aka guitar time will be limited in the next few weeks so I wanted to get something up just in case I don't have time. smile.gif

Oh man, sorry to hear, my "boss" tried a few times to install a parental time control device on my gear .... didn't worked. Now she found the ultimate solution ... wink.giflaugh.gif

QUOTE (lcsdds @ Jun 17 2009, 08:03 PM) *
It's funny Andy.....My 7 yr. old daughter and 4 yr. old son were in the room while I was doing my take and guess what????? They didn't applause either after I was done playing mad.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

..., what's wrong with the crowd these days? laugh.giflaugh.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 09:55 AM