Ibanez Xpt700 Xiphos, Anyone laid hands on one of these?
Goliath
Oct 17 2007, 01:31 AM
GMC:er
As a relatively new model for IBZ, I've yet to see any in my local Sam Ash's or Guitar Center's and these guitar seem really cool. Edge III trem, D'Activator pups, neck-thru construction, 5 piece wizard II neck, saw tooth inlays, and a chamelon paint job. Seems like a helluva deal for $650. How's the build quality on these? The finished neck doesn't make it too gummy does it? If the build quality is good on these things, I definitely will pick one up for my next purchase (was looking at the ESP Alexi-600, but this is cheaper and I already know I like the Wizard 2 neck). So how is the build quality, are the D'Activators pretty good? Seems like it'd be priced at the 1k price point with the Dean Dimes if the quality is good.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"King V" enthusiast

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Oct 20 2007, 12:44 AM
GMC:er
I was looking into getting one of these, they seem pretty cool, but i'd perfer a Jackson Warrior over this. Check that out, more expensive but its awesome.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:32 PM