2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Fake Out Of Tune Sound:|
IDontWantMyUsern...
Sep 3 2008, 10:40 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (DeepRoots @ Sep 3 2008, 11:04 PM) *
or swap round the letters- and you get- "carp".

Now we can have a fishing thread biggrin.gif <Kris and Matt soon enter the discussion....>

Thats a way to make friends round here- there's a secret underground fishing community about to arise from GMC.. mellow.gif

laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My stuff:

Ibanez S320
Marshall MG100HDFX half stack
Line6 PODxt
Digidesign Mbox Pro

Songs I'm writing down/learning at the moment:

Children of Bodom - Downfall

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 3 2008, 10:54 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Sep 3 2008, 11:04 PM) *
Just so that I get my point through - using an occasional "unallowed" word can result in a warning.

But disrespectful behaviour towards our moderators is quite a bit more serious - and definitely not an effective way of describing a guitar sound.

Just so we a clear - I had no intention of behaving disrespectfully in any way. I am usually very well mannered and furthermore very aware of my choice of words when I need to be.

If anything my comment was merely written in a joking manner and was not meant to be offensive or disrespectful. You, as well as the whole team behind GMC, have my fullest respects.

Just so you know - this is for everyone - my nature has it to be somewhat ironical or sarcastic, but in no means do I ever intend to offense anyone, and thereby anything that has a sarcastic or ironic tone to it should not be taken personally.

To add to the whole theme of the thread, I can fully understand and adept to these rules, as I usually do not swear or write badly mannered. Even my girlfriend tells me, that I swear very little in my every day life, especially compared to other people.

Now, Kristoffer, I am very sorry if it had a disrespectful feel to it, but it was in no way intended. With that said, I am not aware of how a guitar sound can be described through behaving disrespectful towards the moderators wink.gif - though I can see how the discussion could develop into such a state that it would demand moderators to step in and restore peace. And in any way possible, without creating a fascistic environment, creating a nice, harmonic, peaceful forum enviroment should be a wanted archivement and one that GMC is well headed to, if not already there.

Now I will go and take my occasional swearing to the football forums I frequent, as things there tend to get a bit more flaired up, and I am sure they cannot keep the swearing down to the level GMC has got it at. wink.gif

EDIT: As a side note, but still relevant, I am confident in stating that many of these disrespectfullnesses and "bad language"-esses are a bi-product of us not being native English speakers. That definately causes some misunderstandings, and to me that is not comparable to direct disrespectfulness and non-obeyance of the rules.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Caelumamittendum: Sep 4 2008, 01:05 PM

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 11:09 PM