New Vikings Season?
Todd Simpson
Nov 3 2017, 10:30 PM
GMC:er
Anyone else who can't wait for the new VIKINGS season to start?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 5)
bleez
Nov 4 2017, 09:14 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
gotta say, Ive kinda fallen away from Vikings. I struggled to get through the last season, although Ragnars exit was quite good but I didnt really like the rest of it. Dont think I'll be rushing to see the new episodes mellow.gif

Ive been watching season 2 of stranger things. That's pretty good. Bit slow in the first couple of episodes but It picks up soon after.
Even though they stole the concept of eleven from 'elfen lied' rolleyes.gif Its still an excellent show.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 5 2017, 05:28 AM
I did like season 1 and 2 best. Sorta like Game of Thrones. It's kinda on auto pilot. I'm still looking forward to it though as I am having a really hard time finding anything that I like that's come out recently. Walking dead is suffering the same affliction it seems smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (bleez @ Nov 4 2017, 04:14 PM) *
gotta say, Ive kinda fallen away from Vikings. I struggled to get through the last season, although Ragnars exit was quite good but I didnt really like the rest of it. Dont think I'll be rushing to see the new episodes mellow.gif

Ive been watching season 2 of stranger things. That's pretty good. Bit slow in the first couple of episodes but It picks up soon after.
Even though they stole the concept of eleven from 'elfen lied' rolleyes.gif Its still an excellent show.

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Nov 5 2017, 05:38 AM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Nov 5 2017, 05:28 AM) *
I did like season 1 and 2 best. Sorta like Game of Thrones. It's kinda on auto pilot. I'm still looking forward to it though as I am having a really hard time finding anything that I like that's come out recently. Walking dead is suffering the same affliction it seems smile.gif

Todd

Have you guys seen Preacher?

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
bleez
Nov 5 2017, 11:07 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Nov 5 2017, 05:28 AM) *
Todd

Absolutely. Seasons 1 & 2 were perfect. Im the same with walking dead now, I feel its just been ruined by some really poor writing.

QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Nov 5 2017, 05:38 AM) *
Have you guys seen Preacher?

yes smile.gif Preacher is good, although season 1 was so far removed from the comic that I thought it should have been billed as a prequel but it's a decent show.

American Gods was brilliant, if anyones not seen it.... def watch that. It's probably my second favourite book of all time and TBH I almost wanted to dislike it rolleyes.gif but it was brilliant. The cast is really good. The first few episodes are really faithful to the book and then it goes off on its own but not in a bad way.

What about the new star trek? thats not too bad smile.gif Ive been enjoying that so far.

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 6 2017, 03:07 AM
I'm with ya on Vikings and Dead for sure. It's gone down a bit. So many other new shows this year were so bad, that I'm back to them though smile.gif Preacher was cool to be sure and American Gods. I"m watching AHS Cult which is well done, but very political. So if that's not your cup of tea, i'd skip it.

I keep waiting for star trek as I'm just not willing to pay for yet another streaming service but I would like to see it smile.gif

QUOTE (bleez @ Nov 5 2017, 06:07 AM) *
Absolutely. Seasons 1 & 2 were perfect. Im the same with walking dead now, I feel its just been ruined by some really poor writing.

yes smile.gif Preacher is good, although season 1 was so far removed from the comic that I thought it should have been billed as a prequel but it's a decent show.

American Gods was brilliant, if anyones not seen it.... def watch that. It's probably my second favourite book of all time and TBH I almost wanted to dislike it rolleyes.gif but it was brilliant. The cast is really good. The first few episodes are really faithful to the book and then it goes off on its own but not in a bad way.

What about the new star trek? thats not too bad smile.gif Ive been enjoying that so far.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 03:29 AM